This is like what seems the 10th time I've stayed here. We stayed this time with our dog, requested a quiet room, and got exactly that. In the room we found a dog bowl, some treats etc. and a nice welcome note.
As always the good:
- Great bed, clean rooms (minus the carpet spots), quiet room, friendly staff, very calm surroundings, easy access to roads and freeways.
The only negative thing this time:
- the one time we actually needed the bell-man to open the door for us when had the suitcases with us, he didn't open the door as he was busy talking to some girls outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel