I usually visit this place once a month as its very convenient to my HQ office. The rooms are a really good size, and staff are always very friendly and attentive. I once got a room next to the elevator (pretty noisy during the night), and complained - they moved me straight away and since then I am always situated as far away from the elevator as possible (very good CRM!). Bar is small but again staff are great. Restaurant is good although menu doesnt change frequently which becomes a little annoying if you travel alot! Even has a nice sized pool. Great stop over place although if you are using as a base to get to the city it is a little far away. For a 4* hotel I think this offers great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel