Pullman San Francisco Bay
Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$179
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Good Nite Inn - Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$109
$97
Hotels.com
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$200
$187
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$169
Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$129
Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

1,524 results
All reviewsbusiness parksan franciscolagoon viewoffice parknice hotelshuttle serviceredwood shoresairport shuttlesilicon valleycomfortable roomsbusiness tripparking garagepalo altominute drivecoffee makersofiteldoorman
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was staying in the area because of having surgery at a Stanford facility. I was unfamiliar with the area but after reading reviews of several hotels, this was where I decided to stay. I realized it was further from the surgery center than other hotels. I asked for a room, close to the elevators, knowing I would be on crutches and they did the best they could. The bathroom had grab bars and a raised toilet seat (not sure if all the rooms do or if this was chosen for me), which I was so happy about after surgery (I didn't think I would need them but glad they were there). When I got to the hotel after surgery, they went and got a wheelchair for me and took me up to my room. They even offered to come back with the wheelchair in the morning to take me down.

It was easily accessible from the freeway. I had no need to leave the hotel but if you are looking for places close by, you would need to drive. There are not any restaurants within walking distance. I did have breakfast in the hotel restaurant which was great and I am sure their dinner menu would have been fabulous as well. I was beyond pleased with my stay and I am very picky about hotels I stay at!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
John H, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Bonjour!

The entire Sofitel San Francisco Bay team would like to THANK YOU for your lovely message and great compliments. We wish you a very fast recovery.

It is really a great reward for all of us to see how deeply you enjoyed staying with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed our luxury service with French flair.

Thank you again for choosing us and for taking time to share your experience. We hope we'll have an opportunity to welcome you back very soon to Sofitel San Francisco Bay.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

From start to finish my stay at Sofitel was outstanding! Among the highlights were:

Easily accessible and free parking garage
Staff holding the door for you upon entry and exit
All around friendly staff
GREAT workout facility ... Loved the TV on each cardio machine
Very quiet and well kept room
Nice breakfast selection from their store. Very health conscious!

If there was a downside, it was that my cocktail at their bar (one drink) costs $15.00, but I can live with that considering that everything else was so well done.

Would recommend this to solo travelers and business travelers. This is clearly not a place designed to take a family from what I saw saw of the clientele in the hotel. Very business oriented, but VERY well done!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CHRIS B

Dear

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The most positive aspect of our stay was the excellent and friendly service. If you requested something someone always called back and made sure your needs were met. The restaurant was also very good, although with a limited menu. Service in the restaurant was excellent.

The less positive aspects including room lighting, which was too dim to allow us to easily read with our aging eyes. We also discovered that we were on the "pet floor". Apparently you need to inquire about whether your room previously housed a dog. We saw people checking in with dogs. Now I like dogs as much as the next person, but I would prefer to have a room previously occupied only by humans. People with allegries should be aware of this.

There was a disquieting sign in the room informing us that the water may go off unexpectedly during the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM. It didn't happen, but it gives you pause when you are in the middle of your shower. There was some noise in the mornings from the renovation. We had a room where there was a doorway into the adjacent room. The sound isolation from our noisy neighbors was practically non-existant. I would recommend you definitely ask the front desk for a room absent this feature. Finally, during our stay there were numerous unruly children running about. I know the hotel has limited control over this but it would definitely influence my decision to stay in the future.

This was our first stay at a Sofitel Hotel and I regret I cannot give it a higher rating.

Room Tip: Room without a doorway into an adjacent room will be quieter. Ask for a room not on the pet floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Bonjour,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. I am sorry that your time with us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We are actually in an ongoing process of upgrading all of the rooms with new furniture and amenities in order to provide a great experience for all of our guests. Therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. If you would like to further discuss your experience with us please feel free to e-mail us at H0922@sofitel.com.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
John H, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Reviewed January 4, 2013