From start to finish my stay at Sofitel was outstanding! Among the highlights were:
Easily accessible and free parking garage
Staff holding the door for you upon entry and exit
All around friendly staff
GREAT workout facility ... Loved the TV on each cardio machine
Very quiet and well kept room
Nice breakfast selection from their store. Very health conscious!
If there was a downside, it was that my cocktail at their bar (one drink) costs $15.00, but I can live with that considering that everything else was so well done.
Would recommend this to solo travelers and business travelers. This is clearly not a place designed to take a family from what I saw saw of the clientele in the hotel. Very business oriented, but VERY well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel