WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Pullman San Francisco Bay

Pullman San Francisco Bay
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Diego, California, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the nicest hotel experience I have ever had in my life! Thank you Sofitel of Redwood City, I will definitely return. The beds were comfortable, the staff was extremely helpful and the town was cute and had an eclectic charm.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John H, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

John Hutar
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, California
Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is my 4th time stay in this hotel in 2012 for 2 weeks stay, my last visit on Sep 2012.
There are doing some renovation, and I asked to move to other room after stay 1 week.
since i am not so particular, I am just ok, but the door bell seems not so happy when I said need help.
Another issue, if you would take shuttle from SFO airport, please note that they only have every 1hr, so if you just missed the last one, prepare to wait for 55 minutes, which happen to me :(

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
Bonjour,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

If you would like to further discuss your experience with us please feel free to e-mail us at H0922@sofitel.com .

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

John Hutar
Pacific Euro Hotel
#4 of 17 in Redwood City
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores

Been to Pullman San Francisco Bay? Share your experiences!