I am very impressed with this hotel. When I booked it on Hotwire, it seemed like a nice hotel but in the middle of nowhere. This is not true. The hotel is just on the other side of the 101 freeway from downtown San Carlos, so you get the best of both worlds. On the one hand you're close to everything, but also far enough away that you can get some peace and quiet.
The hotel itself is great. The lobby is gorgeous, staff are extremely helpful, and the martini bar is first rate. The rooms are quite nice, fairly spacious, everything you'd expect in a higher end hotel.
There is a swimming pool (gorgeous) and fitness center. Unlike other high end hotels, wifi and parking are free. Yes, free.
Oh, one nice touch... bath robes. I love hotels with bath robes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel