We spent two nights (Friday & Saturday) at this property. It is a new and modern hotel with a definite French flare. The staff were very courteous and helpful. Our water-view room was excellent on the 6th floor. The room was nicely appointed with good amentities. The in-room coffee was excellent. Our room was very quiet. Tyhe hotel is located in a business park near Oracle, and it was perfectly serene. Loacted on a small private "lake" the room view was wonderful as were the sunsets from our room window. The property is beautifully landscaped. I found a nice 2.7 mile running loop around the hotel. The restaurant was very good as was the little deli-patisserie. All of this and parking is FREE, unlike the hotels in SanFranciso proper. Located 10 minutes south of SFO Airport it is very convenient for our travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel