I stayed here for three nightscthis week while I was attending a work session in the hotel's conference area.
This has been the most comfortable I have felt on a business trip in years. Food was great, wireless Internet was fast (free option slower), gym in good shape, shuttle was convenient and bar was fun.
Another thing I notice was the rooms are well insulation from the adjacent rooms. Walking in the hall I could heard the kids in the room next door, but once in my room I was surprise to not hear them.
This location was good because it was close to the airport, but would be disappointing if you were expecting to be very close to the actual city of SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel