We stayed just one night at this hotel nestled in a lovely marina. If you're able to get a room with a view out to the ocean, it'll be a bonus. Seals frequently pop their heads up out of the water and sailboats drift by; very peaceful. And the sunset was awesome! The service was phenomenal from the moment we were greeted at the front gate by Alex and then treated like special guests by Alexander at the front desk and Hayden who escorted our suitcases up to our room. Later, when we were relaxing in the lobby area overlooking the water, the manager (Sebastian)walked up and chatted with us for a few minutes to see how our visit was going. Wow, when does that every happen? In fact, the entire staff made us feel special. Our stay was too brief, but very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach