The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$150
$142
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$147
$142
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$153
$139
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$155
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$145
$131
Agoda.com
Redondo Pier Inn(Redondo Beach)
$90
$87
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$139
$84
1,779 results
All reviewssea lionsbaleen restaurantocean viewfront desksea wallnautical themepaddle boarderscomplimentary bikesfirst floorbeautiful hotelvalet staffself parkingsanta monicabike rentalslos angelesnice locationla area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Arrived and were impressed by beautiful lobby, professional courteous staff and early check-in availability. Single Mom, two kids, only room available was King bed harbor side (which is perfect - ocean side very loud due to adorable seals ) They set up rollaway bed and it worked out ok. Sort of tight small room but we made best of it. Clean, pretty linens bedding and bright. Bikes available for guests to use - awesome! ride to Hermosa beach and fishing pier. Walls are thin and we could hear loud partiers up late night in hallways. A bummer cause it woke us up a lot. Overall good experience but expected more for price.

Stayed: April 2014
Nathan N, Director of Front Office at The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for three nights! An early check-in (when available), and a courteous team can really start a stay off right. I am so pleased to hear that our new fleet of complimentary bikes made your stay even more enjoyable. I couldn't be sorrier however that your neighbors were louder than expected. For your next stay we do have a security team overnight who can be dispatched to quiet down those neighbors who are getting a bit to rowdy.

Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a girls trip last week. It was very relaxing and comfortable. The hotel decor and ambiance made you feel you were actually transported to the California coast. It was nautical, light and airy. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star, was the elevator was broken a few times during our 2-night stay, the ice machine in our wing was broken (it was unusually humid during our stay, so I was a little cranky about not being able to get ice in a convenient spot), and we were in a room directly above the lobby, so we heard valet attendants during the night, car doors opening and closing, etc. But when we complained the next morning, they arranged for us to be moved to another room further down the hall, which was perfect. We really enjoyed the balcony; sitting their with a glass of wine, enjoying the fresh sea air, glass of wine and good company. Alex S. was especially helpful during our stay. He fetched us anything we needed. No request was too small or too great. Thanks Alex!

Room Tip: Request a room away from the lobby/valet. The rooms on the west side of the hotel have great views of King Harbor and watching the sailboats at sunset is breathtaking.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

I am so pleased to hear that your girls trip was a treat! Our inviting lobby and friendly team make us an excellent choice for any California vacation. While our elevator was out of service for a few days as we updated the interior, I am proud to report that we have a newly renovated elevator for you to experience on your next stay. Alex is a terrific team member and I am glad he was able to be helpful during your stay. He will be ecstatic to hear that he was able to WOW you. I look forward to complimenting him personally.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have had a few recent trips to the LA beaches areas and recently found the Portifino Hotel and Marina. Wonderfully located between the Marina, harbor and beaches, with a fine restaurant and pool on the premesis, free bike rentals and a simply outstanding staff from top to bottom, this will be my next destination stop as well.
The deluxe room on the marina side was spacious, cleaned wonderfully every day, had movies and a mine-bar, room service and anything else I could ask for.
The front desk, especially Ales, and the valet staff, restauranters, simply could not have been more interested and cooperative.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Nathan N, Director of Front Office at The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your LA beaches getaway! Our new fleet of complimentary bikes along with our excellent restaurant and friendly staff make us the #1 choice of hotels in LA. Being situated right on the water our guests enjoy spectacular views of either the ocean or marina while enjoying the comforts and amenities found in our guest rooms. Alex S. is one of the newest members of our team, and is quickly rising to become a shining star at the Portofino. I look forward to congratulating him on a job well done!

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I can't speak highly enough about the competent staff, the comfort of the room and bathroom amenities and the ease of getting a higher level floor. Ginger was my go-to and she got everything done. She took care of ensuring that all our concerns were addressed. She is fabulous! The hotel has lovely views as you walk in! Well decorated and complimentary cucumber and lemon water as well as beach cruiser bikes.

The beach is a short walk, but in between you will find Ruby's diner and other boardwalk stores and restaurants. There's even a little spray pool in between for kids.

Bottom line, the location is great, the price is right, and the staff is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Portofino!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper levels!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank golfergirldc

I am always pleased to read positive reviews about our team. Location is important, but it is the friendliness, helpfulness, and overall feel of the staff that keeps people coming back time and time again. Ginger is someone who takes pride in making guests happy, and I know she will be overjoyed when I share this review with her. I am glad our new fleet of complimentary bikes were a treat, and nothing cools you off better than refreshing cucumber water after a long ride!

Thank you for the kind review and for the recommendation.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend a few weeks ago. We felt welcomed from the moment we arrived with the valet workers welcoming us. The excellent service continued when we checked in. The staff behind the desk were extremely helpful with us trying to find places to eat, shop, and rent paddle boards from.

The rooms were in excellent condition. They are well maintained by the maids. The bathrooms are amazing and are furnished with higher end finishes. Also, the patios attached to the rooms are amazing. It was nice to be able to sit on the patio, read a book and enjoy the breeze.

The only downside is everything in the room has a price tag on it. This makes the room feel cheap. And even the fridge has a zip tie on it so the staff knows if it was tampered with. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Stayed: June 2014

A warm welcome is the perfect start to any vacations, and truly sets the tone for the rest of your stay. I look forward to sharing these kind words with our teams. I know that housekeeping, valet, and the front desk will be ecstatic to hear that they made your stay great. With our comfortable rooms, spectacular views, and spacious patios or balconies we provide a hotel experience that is unique luxury.

We appreciate your feedback and are looking into other options for price tags and freshness protectors.