My granddaughter and I spent seven nights on a special vacation get-away. Front desk and valet staff were friendly and responsive -- a few problems with the air conditioning and WiFi were corrected quickly (note they charge $12/day for WiFi--I've never been charged before!) we had the ocean-view which was the Best!! Gulls and sea lions lulled us to sleep. Room was clean and nice, although perhaps on the smaller side. Bath nicely updated. Room service good and quite prompt. Area has many dining choices and activities available -- on our last full day we had a wonderful Stand Up Paddleboard lesson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach