I did not choose this hotel directly. I used priceline and was awarded this hotel after using name your own price. Pretty cool that I was only 1 mile down the beach when I searched for a nearby hotel. First impression the bell hop/ valet was extremely friendly and helpful. Found out their was a $25 parking fee. Which was ok. It was upon checking in and checking out the following day that I got a cold reception from the front desk. It was like they didn't like what I paid and wanted to make sure they were not very friendly. The room was clean, well stocked. The help around the hotel was friendly. For a "5" star hotel. I did not feel like a 5 star guest. Great location. The complimentary bikes were a highlight. It was fun to watch the sunset from their lobby and enjoy the complimentary lemonade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach