We stayed here for a wedding, otherwise I think we would have chosen somewhere else because this isn't really a place you stay with small kids. The room was pretty small (oceanview double) and there was very little counterspace in the bathroom which made it difficult to have four people sharing it. Check in was very fast and it was easy to find parking. I thought the internet charge ($11.95 per day) was high, given how expensive the room was. I would rather have had a usable fridge than a minibar. The pool is pretty small and half of it is over seven feet deep so it's not very good for kids. The one redeeming quality was Chris, the bartender. Even though the bar was closed, he still offered to make us drinks as we waited for the wedding party to show up and I really appreciated it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach