Nice and friendly staff. Reasonable price. The hotel is on the pier and you need to drive everywhere. Rooms are a bit small if you get one on the lower floors. The ocean view rooms are nice. They have free bike rentals and a great restaurant as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and sea lions. Our guests enjoy an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their "Endless Summer", endlessly at one of the best Redondo Beach Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach