I stayed at the hotel for a 5 day long business meeting. I was really impressed by how friendliness of the workers. They were just really pleasant and engaged in giving you a good experience. I observed the catering folks for a whole week during the meetings, and they were on top of their game. Dirty dishes were bussed out of the room regularly. Snack and drinks were refresched exactly on time. It was a great hotel for an event. The rooms were nice, clean and well-maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach