This was the third time we've stayed here and I must say it still needs work. The staff is great and very responsive. The lobby is to die for, the water pressure in the shower is wonderful, good location, nice spacious room. The downsides however are: the rooms could use updating, the tempature in the rooms doesn't get very cool so we had to sleep with the door open which meant dealing with the smell of low tide, and the tube didn't drain well.
This hotel has so much potential I do hope they make the necessary upgrades to unlock its full potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach