I visited this hotel for a spring wedding but I can't imagine a better place for a weekend winter escape. This is LA-hassle free. Just fly into LAX and you're minutes from the hotel. Not that you feel like it. Redondo Beach is a little beachy community off by itself. We had ocean views that included seals. (At first when my husband said he heard seals I thought he was deluded and teasingly asked him if he also heard zebras!) The hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and a small shopping center with a drugstore, grocery, etc. The lobby is very pretty, like the entry hall of a mansion. We didn't get to spend much time here because we basically flew in and out for the wedding so I hope we get an opportunity to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach