My husband and I live about an hour from the beach and look for any opportunity to stay near the Strand. We discovered Portifino hotel about 4 years ago and have stayed on several occassions. If you can, pay a little extra for the ocean views. It sets them apart from the competition. We like parking our car, eating at Baleen and walking to the pier. Baleen is an onsite restaurant that has spectacular food. They are known for their shredded duck appetizer and I abolutely love it and I don't eat duck. It is a nice retreat, the staff is very professional and friendly. This is definately one of my favorite places to stay and we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach