We called ahead because we were going to be getting in late and they staff of the phone was very nice, when we checked in however the new staff member seemed just ast tired as we were after a long day of walking and driving.The rooms in this hotel are huge and very pretty! You can tell this hotel is an older beach side property but they have done some very lovely updates (new paint, carpet, furniture). Very nice shower. I believe our king size bed must have been a California King because it was much bigger than the beds we had stayed in on the rest of our trip. I wish we could have stayed longer to explore the property more and enjoy the pool/beach. They have free bike rental which is pretty amazing. We were on the third floor and had a very good view of the Marina. Booked directly with the hotel, great price! Valet price was similar to what we paid eveywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach