Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$166
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$280
$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$203
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$128
$119
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Redondo Pier Inn(Redondo Beach)
$114
$160
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$149
  • Breakfast included
1,321 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe club loungenice hoteltennis courtsstreet parkingruby's dinerocean viewself parkingcheesecake factorypool area issmall balconybike rentalupon checksanta monicala areathe room was nicefew blocks
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stayed here recently for 2 nights...my husband and I with our 21month old. We got a great rate on Priceline at 110+tax, for a king bed room, no view. We have been to LA before, and wanted something out of the business of downtown, to do a few things in preparation for our next six weeks driving up the west coast to Seattle. The front desk girl was very friendly And efficient, checking us in whilst chatting happily with our little boy. (sorry forgot her name, but she carries an aussie 50c coin for great days in her pocket). Room was very clean and modern, and big enough for our several bags plus portable crib. We didn't reallly use any hotel facilities except their business centre which is open 24hours with free Internet.
The location is pretty convenient with several restaurants walking distance, and easy driving to several shopping malls as well as the airport.
I would recommend here if you're in LA for a few days and want to be a little more relaxed.

Ps British airways staff stay here also, as a bus load arrived whilst we were here.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Metcalf-3
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I recently took my husband home to LA to meet the rest of the family - aunts, uncles, cousins, etc - and stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Redondo Beach. The location is great; within walking distance of the RB pier, Ruby's Diner and On the Rocks (great bar for those who love their sports and casual Saturday afternoons). The pool is perfectly warm and clean, complete with a jacuzzi and the sounds of sea lions barking from across the marina. I had a deep tissue massage at the in hotel spa that was wonderful, relaxing and worth the price. Our room was spacious and the bed comfortable with fluffy pillows. We had a sea view which allowed us to see Palos Verdes Peninsula, the pier, and on a clear day - Catalina Island. I highly recommend this hotel for both couples and families.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank coryarno
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently concluded a 7-night stay for my first trip to Redondo Beach. I was impressed with the initial appearance of the hotel. We were offered a room with a "view"... it turned out to be about a 1-foot view of the marina--the rest of the view was just the roof (nice rocks, though.) Spa was nice, though a little loud; the massage therapists did a great job.

I was truly turned COMPLETELY off by all of the fees and hidden costs that I found AFTER I arrived. They charge you to park in front of the hotel in $15 min increments. I guess this is for people who have a lot of luggage (?) I had never seen that before. Also, their internet is $10 per day, PER DEVICE!! That's right. Per device. Also parking really is $23 to $28 per day, and there's no where to really park in the area for less than that.

Also, the rooms are outdated, true, but clean. The beds are very comfortable as well. The rooms really do have tube tv's which makes everything look like you're watching an 80's TV show. There was only one family channel (Disney)... the other 10 or so channels were news, foreign, and sports. There were like 4 or 5 local channels and a couple channels like History and Discovery. The selection was horrible. In looking through some of the paid features, I realized that HERE was where all the good TV was. You have to PAY for it. Yeah, they wanted $4.99 for a 22min episode of Family Guy and for a 45min episode of Glee. I couldn't believe it. So many hidden fees kept popping up, that I started to worry we'd be charged for sheets of toilet paper and use of the fridge.

The redeeming qualities of this hotel were its staff who were very friendly, and the cleanliness of the hotel overall. Bottom line? This is was my first and last trip to Redondo Beach. I just wasn't impressed enough to spend this amount of money again for so little in return.

Room Tip: Come with lots of money for parking and internet!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Mocha M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Mocha M,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoyed the location of our hotel as well as your room accommodations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry our parking charges as well as internet usage fees were higher than you expected. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Current reviews are very accurate in terms of the hotel needing a facelift and update. Hotel corridors are dark and drab and rooms although very clean require significant update and refurbishment, particularly as a new hotel "shades" is being built across the road and Best Westin and the Portofino Yacht Club are already rivals for business.
This being said, my wife and I really enjoyed our 3 night stay here prior to cruising the California coast. Staff were magnificent in all respects, the pool area was excellent for some afternoon sun and relaxation,free internet access via the Business Centre was a real bonus as was the complimentary use of the excellent Gold's Gym next door. The free shuttle bus to various local malls was brilliant and again another major plus.
We didn't eat at the hotel as we preferred to try some of the many local and excellent eateries - Ruby's was a favourite for breakfast and far superior Polly's in all respects.
I really hope therefore that the promised refurbishment takes place as promised - we will certainly return if it does. Many thanks from us for providing a great base for some great memories.

Room Tip: We had a sea facing room at the front of the hotelon floor 3 which had a great view and was very bright.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank straightjohnbull
Michael P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for your favorable review. Yes, the renovation is confirmed to begin the first week of September and we are very excited about it! Glad that the staff took good care of you, and see you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Everything about the hotel met our expectations--quiet and clean. It is a close walk to several restaurants, and we enjoyed walking across the street to the marina to see the sea lions barking away. However, I dislike it that they charge for WiFi, per device (we had 3 Smart Phones & a computer between the 4 of us)--that just seemed outrageous. Fortunately my husband is a rewards member, so they waived the charges. We found the breakfast buffet to be ridiculously expensive for dry pastries, toast and cereal. Meh.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TheBigTrain

So glad that you enjoyed your stay. As you pointed out, we do charge for Wifi, but that charge is easily waived if you are a member of our Priority Club rewards program, which is free to join. Sorry that the breakfast buffet was not up to your expectations. Overall it seems that you were happy, and we hope to see you again soon.