We are local people to Redondo Beach, but had to stay somewhere while our house was being tented. Had lots of hotels to choose from, and decided on this Best Western. So glad we did! The location for tourists is great -- easy walking to many restaurants and unique shops. The beach is an easy walk, too, but not across the street. There seemed to be a lot of tourists there, mid-week. Reminded me that we live in an area people travel to, and for good reason.
Our room was large and very comfortable. Even had a frig and microwave! That's nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with heated pool, spa and fitness room. Breakfast included. Bike rentals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western