I travel a lot and just recently discovered the Best Western Plus hotels. I now seek them out when traveling. I have stayed in the Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn a couple of times now. It was great. I love the location - close to the beach and MANY restaurants and grocery stores. The rooms are quite large and have separate seating areas and a nice big desk. They also have a separate area with coffee maker and refrigerator. The beds and pillows are very comfortable which is important to me. I also love that they always have coffee and tea in the lobby. They have free breakfast, wifi, and parking. The staff is very nice and helpful. I will definitely stay here again when I'm back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with heated pool, spa and fitness room. Breakfast included. Bike rentals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western