“Love the location/service/price!”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Redondo Beach
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Love the location/service/price!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I travel a lot and just recently discovered the Best Western Plus hotels. I now seek them out when traveling. I have stayed in the Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn a couple of times now. It was great. I love the location - close to the beach and MANY restaurants and grocery stores. The rooms are quite large and have separate seating areas and a nice big desk. They also have a separate area with coffee maker and refrigerator. The beds and pillows are very comfortable which is important to me. I also love that they always have coffee and tea in the lobby. They have free breakfast, wifi, and parking. The staff is very nice and helpful. I will definitely stay here again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Stow, Ohio
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I were visiting the area for the wedding of a friend's daughter. This was an exceptional hotel. The front office staff (especially Mike) was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were fine and the breakfast buffet was excellent. The pool was always clean and so, too, were the hot tub, exercise facilities and rest rooms. They had a "lounge" area on the second floor where a couple of us guys watched an NFL football game. The management gave us a remote and said, "Go for it!" We felt like we had a personal "bar/viewing area" all to ourselves. AND, this is not to mention the great location...only a few blocks from one of the nicest beaches around....plenty to do, plenty to see, eat, drink, etc., and all within walking distance. They also had bike rentals here!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms (3rd floor) are best....you will hear less noise. Although, we didn't hear much...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
La Quinta
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great place to leave your car when flying out of LAX. They have underground parking at no charge. Motel is clean and priced right. Staff is good and you are only 2 blocks from the beach.
Good places to eat nearby as well as a Bristol Farms. Starbucks and The Coffee Bean across
the street.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Duke5
Victoria B.C.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I just returned from 5 days here visiting family who live nearby. I found all the staff I dealt with from housekeeping to the front desk to be pleasant and helpful. The inn is only two blocks down to Redondo Beach, in a safe area and close to a nice shopping area and eating establishments. I had a room with a king and was spacious. I wasn't concerned about tv so can't comment on access to channels. The complimentary breakfast had the same offerings every day but more than enough to eat. If you are looking to get into L.A. easily you want somewhere closer but it you are happy with the south bay beaches then this is a good spot. I had an issue with noisy patrons and probably could have moved rooms. The rooms were soundproof but people being loud on the walkways are a problem. I had a long discussion on checkout and they were receptive to my comments and I now know to request a room inside as they get a lot of overseas groups who can tend to be louder. This was dealt with satisfactorily upon checkout. I would stay here again, I loved the area, great for cycling along Redondo, Hermosa and Venice Beaches. P.S. I'm pretty easy going, don't need to be pampered and don't need a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Check to see at the time of booking if there are group travellers, try to book a room away from them...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Clean room with nice beds and a real nice breakfast. TVs ok hard to get channels real slow but that was no biggie.Just what we expected, nice that they had wifi also. Probably next time try to find a motel with easier freeway on/off access, but that's it. Both days, had the same 2 guys at the front desk and they were very friendly. They helped us get directions to Santa Monica and Hollywood lots of good restaurants in the area also. We would recommend this hotel to anybody who wants a simple, clean room in the middle of an area with lots to do.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed September 16, 2012

When we arrived we said we were there for a wedding that the rest of our family was there for and they didn't give us the wedding package that was waiting for us. We went to the room and it was at best a standard Motel room. If your expecting a hotel experience don't stay here. If I could give it less then 1 star i would. we immediately checked out and paid the additional $50 per day to stay at the Marriott in Torrence which is 3 miles away and it was a wonderful experience. Buyer be ware!! I read all the reviews and was hoping for a better experience but noone said it was a run down Motel. The only plus is that its closer to the beach, if that's what your there for.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ken f
Barcelona
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Redondo is very quiet with lots of shops and restaurants around. Pretty near to the beach and very safe area during the day and night. I rented a car so I don't know how is the public transport to LA. By car took about 20 minutes depends on the traffic. Room was very clean and breakfast was ok. You could make your own waffles. Bed was so comfortable!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
#9 of 19 in Redondo Beach
Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach
Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach
#1 of 7 in Hermosa Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn? Share your experiences!