All reviews freeway side tesla charging newer hotel close to the airport nice property per night fitness center business trip nice place to stay bathroom door easy access la area parking lot convenient location front desk staff short drive clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I've stayed at this property 5-6 times now, and it is my go to hotel in LA. Service is always really good. The property is clean, comfortable, and really convenient. Easy access to the 405 or 105, and a short trip to the beach communities -- Hermosa, Redondo, or Manhattan.

Always a good, comfortable visit.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Great place and exceptional staff. Everything you need right there in the hotel and dining and shopping just minutes away. Excellent dining at the hotel as well. Parking is easy and the pool and workout facilities a plus!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Where do I start. I chose this location due to it's proximity to the South Bay area. I'm a HHonors member so I took advantage of the Hilton app to check in. There are three hotels at this location, kinda shoehorned between I405 and a electrical power right of way.

Using the app, I checked into the hotel the day before my arrival. I was able to select my room at that time. I highly recommend this. I was also able to use my AARP status to get both a lower rate and cheaper parking. Self parking for the entire complex is $14/night. Doesn't make sense why. It's open access for everyone. No gate. Straight profit, I guess. Possibly some California tax. But $118/night is a great price for a King room.

Using the app, already being checked in, I used the digital key function and went straight to my room. Very nice. The hotel grounds are very nice. Plenty of hangout areas. Cool bar lobby, and restaurant area.

Got in the room. Pretty standard room but nice amenities. Comfortable bed, large tv, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker. I will give a little knock here. There was food remaining in the fridge. Not a huge deal. I told the front desk and put the items outside the door.

A nice surprise was being able to open the window. I chose a room away from the freeway. Noise wasn't an issue. There is a train track and a metro rail station but they weren't a factor overnight. There's nothing like fresh, pollen free, air to sleep to at night.

Another nice surprise for my honey. On Friday, a ladies clothing boutique set up shop in on of the conference rooms. She was able to do a little shopping in the hotel. The hotel's proximity also had plenty of choices for shopping and restaurants.

I would definitely stay here again. The staff members are all welcoming. Everyone speaks and asks how we are enjoying our stay. Nice touch.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Clean and great staff - used as central location for various outings around LA - worked great. Right off the 405, so ask for non-freeway side of building. The "cooked" breakfasts were great - even the free version would have been plenty. (No eggs/bacon type things, but waffles, cereals, and bagels, ect.) My stay was a 9/10

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2018

Always check for bed bugs when staying somewhere new! No bed bugs at this location, but there were some unpleasant surprises on the other side of the mattress. Blankets had dirt and needed to be cleaned.

Date of stay: December 2017