TripAdvisor

from $48.00
from $1,197.00
from $400.00
More Info
All reviews nice beach bike path state beach volleyball courts pacific ocean long beach southern california riviera village redmond pier strand waves hermosa surf dolphins tar exercise
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very much a locals hangout on the weekend. Places next to the pier are impossible to get. Either travel way south to the end of on Redondo Beach or a little north to Hermosa Beach.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

This was a very good place to visit and we will definitely return to this beach in the future. We obtained rental bikes from this location and everywhere we went there were activities for us to participate in. Manhattan Beach did not have any bike rental establishments.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I used to live here. The coastal weather is just the best. I miss it every day. Lots of restaurants nearby and the sandy beach is perfect for the kids..sand castle every time!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

I love this beach, visit here every time I am in the area. This visit the water was colder than usual but still a great time.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

A great family beach and place to relax and enjoy the ocean. Lots of great places to eat nearby, and a fantastic bike and walking path. I was surprised at how low key and restful this beach is, so close to LAX. Happy I chose a hotel so close to the water, and it didn't break the bank. Excellent.