“There for breakfast most Saturdays”

Good Stuff Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 303 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are located at the entrance of the Riviera Village on the corner of Elena and Avenue I and open 7 days a week to service the visitors, the locals, as well as the business community of the Riviera
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife loves pancakes and she rates Good Stuff's among the best. I think the Greek omelette is terrific. This is the place to go for breakfast in Redondo Beach (unless the weather makes you wish you were eating ON the beach, then go to the Hermosa Beach GoodStuff). The lunch and dinner items are also really good, but we usually do breakfast. Very casual and very kid friendly, in fact very all around friendly.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Wasn't very busy but the food arrived luke warm and the condiment I ask for never arrived. Had to ask twice for parts of my order. Told it was great, I would not go there again.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

My wife and I go here every time we are in the area. It is sort of a tradition. Good food with wonderful location. If you like the beach, who cares about the food.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Went to a late sunday breakfast here with my son, his wife and twin grand guys. This place is extremely popular no doubt for the on-the-beach location. The place was packed but we got seated within 10 minutes after calling ahead. Typical breakfast items are served and we were all pleased with what we had (eggs benedict, burritos, etc.)---not, knock your socks off delicious but good. The service was friendly and efficient and they made an effort to serve kid stuff.

A good choice if you want a lazy day at the beach starting with breakfast.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Fun, energetic waitress was helpful in suggesting for certain tastes. Recommendation proved perfect choice.