“An OK place to eat”
Review of HT Grill

HT Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
HT Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 295 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellevue, Washington
“An OK place to eat”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Three of us dined there just after Christmas and it was between lunch and dinner and not busy at all. The server greeted us in a cordial manner shortly after being seated and obtained our drink orders. When she brought them back we ordered our lunches. We commented that the chef must be on a shift change as we waited about 35 minutes for our food. My mesquite turkey sandwich was OK but nothing to brag about. My spouse had the butternut bisque, which was quite tasteful and I would recommend it if served hot. Ours had obviously sat awhile in the kitchen and was just barely warm. Our other plate was the California chicken salad, my daughter said it was comparable to other places we have dined. If you're in this area (Catalina Ave South) you might want to check the restaurants about a block south on the east side of the street prior to choosing where to dine.

• Visited December 2012

Houston, Texas
“Amazing appetizers!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This place is very easy to spot, however, like all places around there, parking is hard to come by so be prepared to walk far from your car or cab it. It is right close to the water, they have ample outdoor seating as well as space indoor, and the decor is tasteful and well maintained. The waiters are friendly and the drinks are good. We had amazing calamari, feta cheese salad, a platter of proscuitto and cheeses. This place is definitely great for happy hour. The ambience is very chill, attire is nice but casual, and it was not too packed or difficult to find seating when I was there during the week. The pricing was reasonable given the value of the food and drinks, and it was a fun experience. Great for groups or dates.

Los Angeles, California
“Take a Pass on Thanksgiving Buffet - Total waste of money!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We've been to HT Grill for Thanksgiving for the last three years. The first year, it was fantastic. Everything was fresh, hot and delicious.

Last year, it was o.k.

This year, it was terrible. It tasted just like the food you get at a cheap buffet. Everything was dry, overseasoned and cheap. My turkey was freshly cut by a carver and extremely dry. The sides were all made as cheaply as possible and tasted like they sat in their bins for a long time.

I almost got sick when I saw one of the servers moving all the deviled eggs with her bare hands and leaning over them while talking to another server (spitting all over them in the process).

The desserts consisted of ready-made pudding in a cup, pie crusts with cheap filling and brownies that tasted like dry, cake batter. The tea was not even included for $39.00 per person. We would've been better off going to a nice steak restaurant or saving our money for something else.

Please avoid this buffet if you don't want to waste your money on less than mediocre food!

1 Thank FemaleTraveler902
California
“Great place to relax and have a drink”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

What I like:
They have the best outside seating area with a fire pit.
Great wine selection
Delicious Lava cake

Visited October 2012
Plano, Texas
“Lobster Mac N Cheese!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ok, I've only been for lunch and I've only had the Lobster Mac N Cheese with a tasty side salad. (included) It brought me back there just for that. It has generous chunks of lobster and the cheese sauce is not to heavy. It was yummy enough for me to make sure I stopped by when I'm in the area. I'm from Oregon, so only once or twice a year. Maybe next time I'll try something else. (or maybe not:)