“Nice diner on pier”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice diner on pier”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Decent breakfast, lots of food, right on the pier. Unfortunately it was foggy when we were in town. Ended up seeing a few celebrities including Tim Allen walk by.

1 Thank CaptainCovert

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Plano, TX
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a great little diner on a fishing pier. Food was delicious, staff was friendly and helpful, and the views can't be beat! I loved watching seals and pelicans from our window side table!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank PlanoTexasMember
Los Angeles, California
“Kind of a unique place for breakfast..”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

What can I say:good food,very relax service,great view,great pelicans! Cannot ask more for a cool breakfast!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank bobbylake
REDONDO BEACH, CA
“ALWAYS GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been going to Polly's for breakfast for over 20 years. The food has always been excellent and the service prompt, helpful and my coffee cup kept full. My favorite is the huevos rancheros but everything is good. My main complaint is that I get more food than I can eat. I grew up when my mother admonished me to eat all that's on my plate; think of the starving people in Europe, she always said (those of you who are post WW II can't appreciate this). Anyway, the view of the harbor, boats, etc. is great. It's a wonderful place to just sit back, relax, enjoy a wonderful (and large) meal and kibbitz with the friendly wait persons. And if you are so inclined, you can always find someone at the table next to you to talk with. They may be locals or they may be from another continent, there by recommendation.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank LHANN2013
“Delicious food with a view”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

This place is a throwback to the old wooden pier days. The place isn't fancy but is very clean inside. We were staying at a hotel across the street so we tried this place for breakfast and loved it. Large portions of tasty food. So we decided to try it the next day for lunch and it was just as good. My new favorite place when I'm in the area!

1 Thank Dpulido