“Coyote cantina”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Amazing food and great choice on the menu. Lovely and lively atmosphere. Very very friendly staff. Especially the Irish owner. Probably the best meal we have had in the states. The kids loved it too.

1  Thank SharonBodd

Reviewed July 9, 2012

So the salsa, more like tomato sauce, no fresh chunks of tomato. Food very average. Thought Mexican inCA would be better

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We picked this restaurant due to its reviews on yelp and tripadvisor and we were so impressed! From the second we walked in the door the staff were friendly and inviting. We were seated in a booth and served complimentary corn chips and dip while we viewed the menu. I had the calamari for appetizer and hubby had the Brie and mango quesadilla - both were excellent. I had a half serving of the. Sweet corn ravioli and hubby had the pork loin - again, amazing. I opted for a house margarita which was one of the best I've ever had and hubby had a coke which was constantly being refilled by an attentive waiter. Atmosphere was relaxed and family friendly. Don't miss this hidden gem when you're next in town!

1  Thank DrS86
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This place does not look like much from the outside, but it is a true culinary experience. The food is a unique take on mexican food and the flavors are so unique and amazing. I have been eating here for more than 8 years and have never had a bad meal or bad service. It truly is a hidden gem and I can not recommend the bbq chicken salad or the sweet corn raviolis enough!!! Enjoy!

1  Thank power_em
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Spending an evening in Redondo Beach from LA, my girlfriend and I selected Coyote Cantina by doing a blind search for Restaurants near-by Hotel Row. It's a small restaurant nestled in a tiny strip mall. We were first greeted by a spiney cactus that looked like it was grounded straight from the desert (very cool). Once we made it passed the cactus, we were greeted and seated promptly.
A basket of fresh tortilla chips and mild salsa was brought to our table for us to snack on as we pondered our meals.
I ordered the Carne Asada Plate and the girlfriend order a Combo Plate. Both plates came piping hot and were huge plates at that. My Asada was very flavorful and grilled just right. The rice and beans that came with the meal were also tasty. The girlfriend was pleased with her meal as well. Overall, we were very pleased with Coyote Cantina's service, food and location.

2  Thank ejicon