“Great family place”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great family place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

First time I visited this place was on 7/4. They have a special event every year. It is a great place to spend the day with the family. You buy tickets on line for sand or table seats. Some packages include parking.They open there doors at 2:00. You are not allowed to bring any food or drinks in. They have several activities to keep the kids busy. And after a day of swimming and eating they put on a great fireworks show. One thing I did not like was that they made a big deal about bringing in a canopy. I bought tickets on the sand so I brought with me a canopy for shade which they stated on line it was okay to do, but when we were coming in they said we could not bring it in. After some back and forth they said it was okay. We enjoyed the band, dj bbq dinner and the lagoon. What a great holiday.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank dori90210

Las Vegas, Nevada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

It's the best place to take kids in Redondo since the really isn't any other beaches within walking distance. They have cool slides and lifeguards on duty til closing. The prices are great too. Definitely worth going to.

Visited June 2013