“Healthy lite Mexican”

Add it.
Wahoos Fish Taco Redondo Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Wahoos Fish Taco Redondo Beach is now OPEN! Located next door to Trader Joes, we proudly server our world famous fish tacos ... we also serve beer and wine and have a great patio out front. Join us for lunch AND dinner!
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Casual family food always good Great value KID friendly very affordable Manager Maria is aimed to please even tofu brown rice served here

Reviewed September 27, 2012

fish tacos grilled and the wahoos fish salad are my choices. The bowls are pretty good as well. nice location tucked in next to trader joes

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Marriott at Torrence should recommend! we were looking for a quick bite and this fit the bill and we even will recommend to some friends that they should consider investing in a franchise.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Really really good food...I only wish they had better parking..the Trader joe's parking was always HORRIBLE so I always avoid the whole little area..but these tacos are so good that when I do end up there....i must go here...REALLY good food....not much on atmosphere...but good service for sure..

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I had a cajon grilled fish salad. The best I'd ever had!!!