Ramada Limited Redondo Beach
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$151
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
  • Restaurant
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Breakfast included
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Redondo Pier Inn(Redondo Beach)
$130
$122
$139
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$148
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
BestWestern.com
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$94
$89
All reviewshardwood floorswafflesunderground garagefridge and microwavestay there againfew blockswalking distancecouple blockspacific coast highwayshort walk to the beachwaffle makerthe breakfast areafree breakfastpiercerealchannels
Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was in the process of relocating and stayed in the hotel for 1 month. I am very familiar with Redondo Beach and was very pleased with the cleanliness, secure, well-managed property and the excellent and friendly staff. The hotel is in a quick walking distance to the beach and near a lot of transportation options. Ample and secure parking garage. I had business to transact and was very happy with the wi-fi and space in my room that allowed me to do business in a well-lit, relaxing environment as well as business services that the hotel was able to provide. The room had an ample-sized small refrigerator and microwave which came in very handy. Continental breakfast was served every morning in a common area which was very good.

I slept soundly every night starting with my first night there and really enjoyed the fresh ocean air that was an advantage of being so close to the beach.

What I particularly appreciated was the friendly staff who delivered excellent customer service, delivering that personal touch and which made me feel very much at home, particularly Ashley, Dulce, Sean, Ramone, and manager, Anna.

I would gladly refer this hotel to anyone looking for good value and a pleasant hotel stay in the South Bay. Going back for me will be like a visit with good friends.

Jean S

Room Tip: All rooms were very nice and well appointed. Different options available based on your individual needs. I happened to stay at the back of the property on my particular visit on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My fiance and I recently visited the South Bay and we stayed a total of 4 nights at this hotel. Everyone was friendly, the room were clean, the beds comfortable. The wi-fi was fast and worked everywhere in the hotel. My favorite part of the entire stay was the courtyard, which was filled with comfortable furniture, and absolutely beautiful plants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially those on a budget. The Redondo pier is only a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. We will be back on our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I love this hotel. It is located in a great neighborhood, just a few blocks from a beautiful beach, and has plenty of restaurant and shopping options within short walking distance. They have a great outdoor patio area and a very good free breakfast as well, which includes juice, coffee, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, fresh waffles (that you make!), toast, fruit and even hard boiled eggs. The rooms are very nice and clean, with hardwood floors, nice furniture, fridge and microwave. The first night I stayed here, I could not believe how nice my room was for the price. I have since been back many times, and continue to enjoy it.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo