“fun”

Wee Man's Chronic Tacos
Ranked #203 of 298 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Decent tacos - parking at the store area. You can walk to the beach. Make sure you get "grilled"! And you may just see the Wee Man in person!

1  Thank shakagrrl

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I really like that you can watch them assemble your food - subway style. Fast, fresh mexican.

1  Thank debawesome
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Lots of hype but doesn't deliver much. Order what you want like at a Subway. Place was loud. Nothing would make me return here.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

We love chronic tacos! The shrimp tacos baja style make my mouth water! The staff is friendly and just keep me coming back for more! Also love the choices of beans and rice as well as the chimichangas!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I really like fish tacos, and being a resident of the area, hunt them down where I can find them. I was excited when a friend told me about Chronic Tacos, and the back-story of how the secret sauce was developed. I found the sauce to be harsh and out of balance, with an odd aftertaste. I might be alone about this - there was a line out the door of people waiting to order. I don't know why one would wait here, when for "lowbrow" tacos Tito's, one of the best in LA, is less than a 15 minute drive. I think Wahoo's, further down Torrance Blvd is also better. If you want "highbrow" tacos in the area, The Riviera Grill has fabulous grilled and fried fish tacos, and other varieties too.