“way better than taco bell”

Wee Man's Chronic Tacos
Ranked #204 of 298 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I really like that you can watch them assemble your food - subway style. Fast, fresh mexican.

1  Thank debawesome
There are newer reviews for Wee Man's Chronic Tacos

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Lots of hype but doesn't deliver much. Order what you want like at a Subway. Place was loud. Nothing would make me return here.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

We love chronic tacos! The shrimp tacos baja style make my mouth water! The staff is friendly and just keep me coming back for more! Also love the choices of beans and rice as well as the chimichangas!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed September 25, 2010

I really like fish tacos, and being a resident of the area, hunt them down where I can find them. I was excited when a friend told me about Chronic Tacos, and the back-story of how the secret sauce was developed. I found the sauce to be harsh and out of balance, with an odd aftertaste. I might be alone about this - there was a line out the door of people waiting to order. I don't know why one would wait here, when for "lowbrow" tacos Tito's, one of the best in LA, is less than a 15 minute drive. I think Wahoo's, further down Torrance Blvd is also better. If you want "highbrow" tacos in the area, The Riviera Grill has fabulous grilled and fried fish tacos, and other varieties too.

Reviewed May 12, 2010

The has to be one of the better Taco / Meixican food restaurants in the area. Food is better than El Burrito Jr and cheaper than El Gringos.

Tacos are packed to the top with fixings, you can get guacamole, cheese, sour cream, onions, cilantro, lettuce at no extra charge.

The Taco Threesome has to be one of the best choices. No Graund Beef Tacos here.

Being how most of the people in this area are transpalnts and don't know Mexican food from Greek food, I'd say this kills El Burrito Jr.

Love seeing Wee Man walking around making sure everyone is enjoying the food and experience!!

1  Thank tskelton