“My Local Dive Shop”
Review of Dive N Surf, Inc.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dive N Surf, Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: This company has been leading area dive and snorkel tours for almost forty years.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Have been visiting dive and surf for many years for swimsuits, but recent got into Scuba diving. I did my open water and advanced open water certification classes here with Gary, the instructor.

The classes were well structured and the included day trip to Catalina was nice too. As for buying equipment, the annual "yard sale" is a great opportunity (usually in February) to get discounted equipment.

I'll keep coming back for gear servicing, new equipment, and some rental gear as needed - plus my air fills.

There are newer reviews for Dive N Surf, Inc.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I are going to start scuba diving we went here on a friends recommendation. They were great super friendly helped us get exactly what we needed. Loved them!