“Great running pier”
Review of Redondo Beach Pier

Redondo Beach Pier
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Loved seeing the sea lions and running along the pier! Many restaurants to chose from, however, we didn't eat at the pier.

There are newer reviews for Redondo Beach Pier

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The pier has been here a long time. I agree eith the person who mentioned stinky. We walked past the boats to the fish markets. I cannot believe that the fish is safe to sell, it was a hot day, and while the fidh was on ice,they were not covered with it. They have an outdated arcade with pong and a tilt a whirl ride.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Instead of spending the afternoon as planned, I walked on the sticky booardwalk, past the cheap and greasy fast-food places, and couldn't wait to get out of there. Overrated.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The pier was a little busy but not bad. There's a nice long walkway along the beach that was level and quite pleasant, with lots of metered parking.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I grew up here, but have been gone for 15 years. I revisited the pier in mid June and it was not a disappoinment. Great shops, food and arcade. Def a trip down memory lane for me. So happy I got to go while I was back home!