“Great Sangria and Guacamole”
Review of Ortega 120

Ortega 120
Reserve with OpenTable
Ortega 120 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 300 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palo Verdes
Transit: Many stops are located around us.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place has great food. I loved the taco plate and the sangria

1  Thank tripandfun3

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

First visit was great. Fresh chips with fresh chunky salsa. Food freshly made. Service fast. Send visit only fair. Service Slow. I had same salad both times , 1st visit better. Rest of family said same. Marquetitas had definite fake or processed lime juice undertaste not fresh lime

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Ortega was recommended for the best Mexican food in Redondo Beach. Nice decor but I was seated right under the music speaker (very loud) and had to be moved to the back room. Here it is so dark that I couldnt see the food, but I digress. Chips(very crisp and freshly made were delicious) and salsa were complimentary the salsa being ordinary and nothing special. I ordered the chicken enchildadas verdes and I must say it was one of the best I have ever had. Real tortillas, white meat chicken, and plenty of sauce. There was guacamole on the side which was average. Rice and beans are served in a separate bowl, a nice touch, however I found the rice to be nondescript and the beans, although very flavorful, were whole and not refried which I prefer.
Service was excellent and I would definitely return next time I am in Redondo Beach.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Loved the whole meal. Kids loved it. A little cramped but not awful. Didn't have reservation and they fit us in. Seemed very well run.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

This restaurant gets its name from the 120 different kinds of tequila it serves. The first page of the menu is just tequila. The waitress told us that they have a tequila expert come monthly to teach the patrons about tequila. I don't drink so, on to the food. It was delicious and fresh. I had enchiladas with braised beef, while my husband had enchiladas with carnitas. We dined on the patio, which was really nice. The interior of the restaurant is uniquely decorated. It's within walking distance of the Best Western and the beach.

1  Thank KTBNY