“Excellent location of motel even with I-10 nearby. However...”

Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Excellent location of motel even with I-10 nearby. However, the outside was very unclean and not inviting. Pluls the walls were very thin and could hear radio/tv of next door guests.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Deanna J
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

we thank you for your stay here at the super8 in Redlands, we would also like to apologize for your inconvenience, we do hope you continue to stay with us, and we hope we make your next stay more enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino

Reviewed December 26, 2013

There is a reason this hotel is cheap.
BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP!
Nasty rooms, broken fixtures and unfriendly management.
Oh, and they block half the internet on their free but useless wifi.

I'll never stay in a Super 8 again.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank chessTT
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, we are very sorry about your inconvenience, we do filter our internet, due to the fact that a lot of viruses are some sites that we do not allow, and we wouldn't want an users to catch viruses on their devices, we are sorry once again.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

absolutely disgusting doesn't even begin to describe their rooms, service, and the hotel!!!! I switched rooms 2 times cuz they're absolutely disgusting after the third time it didn't get much better. I didn't even want to take my shoes and socks off and stand on the floor. The shower and bathroom were disgustingand look like they had never been cleaned. the sheets aren't even big enough to cover up the whole bed to the bottom was just mattress. also if you enjoy taking a warm or hot shower good luck with that. I stayed for 10 days no one came to pick up or give me clean towels 5 out of the 10 daysor any room service at all.

Room Tip: Stay away!!!!! Absolutely disgusting!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank tyler8613
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your review and we will take all things into consideration, we do apologize for the inconvenience we would also like to offer you a 10% discount upon your next stay with us, thank you so much once again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Room is in need of some general maintenance, carpets were in need of cleaning and the walls need paint.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tommy C
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

thank you for your review, we are going through a remodel of our property but we do thank you for your concerns and we are taking care of them one by one, we hope you continue to stay with us in the near future, thank you.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Arrived here just to get a good night's rest. The first thing I noticed is that the room was clearly not clean, it looked like the people cleaning the rooms just did a quick once over, and called it good. So, after taking a shower in a shower that was improperly installed and you had to step almost a foot up and down to get in and out of it was time to get some rest. During the night I kept itching all over. I woke up, turned on the lights and had spotted bed bugs! I reported this to the staff and was told they are taking care of the issue. If they were aware of the problem, why did they rent me the room?! Then to make matters worse, the office looked like it was being remodeled with strange guys working on it that kept inappropriately staring at me. They looked like people off of the street and not from a reputable company. The manager of this place needs to do some serious house cleaning and spend some time and money fixing things up. On a positive side of things, there was a breakfast, so that was nice. The lady working in the morning with the grey hair was nice, and did help me when I lost my key. There was also a gentleman that was there in the lobby with her that helped me with my computer to connect to the internet as well who happened to be working there to fix things at the time and was helpful. However, due to the dirty rooms, and feeling like I spent the night in the twilight zone, I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Check the room first if you are going to stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Sarah V

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your buisness, i can assure you that our property does not have bed bugs, we have been inspected and i can assure ou it is false, we hope you decide to stay with us again in the future, thank you

Reviewed October 15, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kelley H

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I rented a room for almost two weeks. The room was nice and clean, and staffs were very friendly and helpful. The room I stayed had a brand new LCD TV, which was beyond my expectation considering the price, and they provided free high speed WiFi.

There were a few things that I need to complain. The microwave did not work, and the ac was old and noisy. Most importantly, be aware: THEIR WIFI IS NOT SECURE. During the first week of my stay, I found that my accounts on a few website were cracked by some hackers. Try NOT to use their free WiFi for any online shopping or social media...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BuffIter

Thank you for your review we do appreciate your buisness, we do apologize about the inconvienance we will be sure to accomadate all your needs upon your next stay with us here at the super 8. thank you