“great motel”

Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed August 8, 2012

this motel is not only reasonable, but the staff are friendly, they always let me leave past check out its drama free great eating places around, and its near all freeways and bus routes. everytime i come out this way i always stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Thank Mikinique MsMon... G
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Redlands/San Bernardino

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Good place to relax, friendly staff, and professional quality. I'll be sure to return. Easy booking and room switch, made me a loyal and true customer. A trip for a weekend had me feel like a trip with some of the most loyal friends possible.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We checked in for a little league baseball tournament being held in Yucaipa, CA. As most tournaments go you have to win to continue to play on. We would check out of these hotel rooms every day with the expectation that we would win and come back and recheck in. Kevin was gracious enough to save our rooms when we came back. On returning each day and checking back in, we had our same clean rooms set up like we have never been there before. Also, it couldn't have been easy having 13 teenage baseball players in the hotel. This hotel is located right off the freeway across from the Denny's which we were informed that you get 10% off if you're staying in the hotel. This hotel is in the
heart of shopping centers, eateries and grocery stores. It's very convenient that there is a washer and dryer in the hotel. As you can imagine we had baseball players that played six days straight on 100 degree weather. Many uniforms needed to be washed! Which management had no problem
exchanging dollars for quarters! The TVs in our room was exceptional and the beds were very comfortable! Needless to say that super 8 made this
experience very memorable for our baseball team and our families! My mother who stayed throughout the week
is temporary disabled. She was given a room right next to the handicapped parking spot and literally had to only walk 4 feet to her room! The service and warm atmosphere that we were greeted with at
the super 8 influenced us to return the following week! Now lemon Grove Little League is playing and representing
Southern California. We are currently playing in the Western regional championship. Thank you super 8 for your continued support and making sure our boys AND families are taking care of!

One satisfied customer and proud
baseball Mom!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We stayed here over the Memorial day weekend. We were not sure we wanted to stay here because of the reviews that we saw online plus we have never stayed at Super 8. We decided to stay and we were pleasantly suprised. The front desk was quick to check us in and we were given a nice room. The room was pretty good size and had a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in room. refrgerator and microwave came in handy with since we travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 month old kids. The weather was perfect so we even took advantage of the swimming pool on the property. The hotel is very close to the 10 freeway so made it convenient to go places, We were not expecting a Marriott type experience. We paid $ 55.00 a night USD, so we thought that the place would be older and not very modern but it looks that it has been remodeled and has plasma TV's in the room. Room was clean. There were alot of families staying there, yet it was quiet.
We have made more reservations at this Super 8 for Oct and Dec. We think this is a great value for the price and proximity.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I had to stay here for several days, partially for work and personal. The hotel staff especially Kevin, Tom and others are very courteous. I travel alot and I would say I was pleasantly surprised. Due to the exceptional service price and location, I decided to have stay here for more days. Its close to the two major freeways and Citrus Plaza where there are many choices to eat and shop at. Its a very quiet & clean place.
Highly suggest this hotel among others especially on Hospitality Lane.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2012

If you want to stay at a Super 8 try the one in San Bernardino. I don't know how the City doesn't close this one down. Many people look for Motels during NASCAR races, skip this one unless you are as tough as the gang bangers that hang out around here. There is another Motel on the same street as this which is cleaner safer and better controlled than this one. This would be the motel of last resort. Click the button if this review was of help. Thanks

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Uptowngal12
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I actually left after the first night without checking out because I was so concerned for my safety. After seeing drug dealing out of the rooms in broad daylight and getting stared down by criminals as I drove away the first morning, I considered saying goodbye to my belongings and not coming back at all. It really was that scary. I was then told by locals that this motel is known for drug busts and that I absolutely could not stay another night there. My other complaint (which is small after the risk of being shot) is that it's very noisy because there is no sound-proofing from the freeway noise. When I rate this a "one" I'm comparing it to many other freeway-adjacent budget motels I've stayed at, so this is pretty bad.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo