All reviewsfront deskgreat tvhot tubplace to staysoaptelevisionbathtub
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights to visit the University. The room was not well maintained. The toilet did not refill every time you flushed. There was a toilet in an adjacent room that seemed to be constantly refilling every 45 seconds (I timed it, day and night!). No one came to clean the room the second day. The TV sound worked intermittently. There were only 3 towels for a room with 2 queens. No soap or shampoo provided. The pool area looked sad and neglected. The lobby is not enticing at all. Very close to the freeway so if your room is in the back then there is a lot of freeway noise. Would not chose to visit again except for the price and location.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the Bed comfort concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

i realize that a last minute saturday night place to stay is not easy to find. I looked outside the L.A. area on purpose and found a mid priced option. check in was great and easy. fast food places to eat around the motel were abundant. however.... i was looking forward to a soak in the hot tub after a long day of driving. hot tub didn't work, same water temp as the pool. decided to go soak in the tub....no plug for the tub. thought o well, lets watch netfiix on the ipad. nope,not going to happen. after about 15 minutes of trying i got about 30 seconds of a wifi signal then nothing. I see it like this. $15 more would have gotten me a 2 star place to stay where i probably would have had a hot tub, surely would have had wifi and definitely would have had a bath tub. if you want to check in and sleep (the bed was fine), this is the place for you. if you want more....pay a little more. tom bodett, you left the light on but forgot about everything else. sorry man

Room Tip: don't count on wifi service
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2017

We are here just one night. Impeccable attentive front desk staff starting with Lucy on evening shift. She left note for morning person about us requesting a ground floor room. The lady at front desk read note and assigned before I even called to request prior to arrival. Great follow through and giving more than 100% these days. Great area, Coco's restaurant, Carl's Jr., Taco Bell, donut shop, Mexican restaurant, and subway in walking distance. Excellent clean room, comfortable bed, comfortable pillows, great tv and wifi. Nicely updated room. Will return again. Traveled with two small dogs. Decent street for walking them.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank thumperslady
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night since it's off the 10 interstate.
Sticky & dirty floor.
Jacuzzi doesn't work with no pool towels.
Bed has thin sheets & you can feel the spring in the mattress.
Won't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2017

We chose to stay here because they are pet friendly, and we ended up not taking our dogs!

The poor rating is because this place SUCKS! When I went to check in, the clerk stood there and pounded on the computer keyboard, paused, pounded some more, paused and pounded several more times. While I was standing there, I was aware of another person coming into the office behind me. After several minutes, the clerk picked up one keycard and programmed it. I was just getting ready to tell her that we needed two cards, and she hands the one to the guy behind me! She did not even bother to tell me that she was going to finish helping him! She said nothing at all to me during this time!

When it was finally my turn, I gave her my name and reminded her about ground floor, since my wife has some health issues. She said they had no ground floor rooms available, and there was no mention in the reservation! My wife had called them and made it!. She found us a room, which was NOT what we had reserved.

When we got to the room (PARKING WAS HORRIBLE!) it had a urine smell! Also, the floor was quite dirty. There was only three lousy pillows on the bed. Again, because of my wife's health, lotsa pillows help her. One of the supposedly clean towels was dirty.

When I was trying to get comfortable with the decided lack of decent pillows, the mattress started sliding off of the bed! I had to push it back into place!

The people in the room next door must have been running a 'business' out of it, as the very squeaky door kept opening ALL NIGHT LONG!

With the night clerks indifference, we decided to not say anything, except to complain about the neighbors. When we did, the manager got a really worried look on her face, possibly a 'busted' kind of look.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family