Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great design makes any experience better and the rooms at this hotel are well designed, well maintained and supported with good service.

The room was very large with separate zones for work, relaxing, sleeping, a kitchinette and a large bathroom. Everything in the room functioned very well with no fuss and that made for a very comfortable stay. All parts of the room were clean and the one disappointmet I had was that the free Internet became almost unusably slow at times during the evening.

The service was great and so was the breakfast. You cannot go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I were traveling through the LA metro area and had the pleasure of staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Redlands. We found it to be an excellent alternative, both in price and pace, to the city.

Our room (306) was surprisingly large (perhaps because it was a king size rather than two queens) and extremely quiet, and included a kitchenette area with microwave and fridge, which we gratefully used. The staff was exceptionally attentive and friendly; a special thank-you to Marissa and Andrea at the front desk when we checked in! I couldn’t get the Wi-Fi on my laptop to work, so they loaned me an Ethernet cable. They really do think of everything to ensure your stay is as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. The hot breakfast is lavish (including omelets made to order!) and quite tasty; the exercise room has several aerobic options, and of course the pool is wonderful in the heat of southern California.

All this is included in a price that I would expect to pay in an out-of-the way town, which this certainly is not. Redlands is perfectly situated for the traveler coming in from the east on I-10; it’s essentially the last stop before you encounter the bevy of freeway interchanges in the LA area. And the hotel is right off the freeway, though you’d never know it once you’re inside your room. For an oasis of calm that’s an excellent value, our choice is the Country Inn & Suites in Redlands!

Room Tip: Our room (306) was very quiet, even though we overlooked the freeway. Since the third floor is the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The staff was wonderful, at all times. Room was clean and I'm an Innkeeper so I wanted clean. All the amenities you could want right in your room. There was plenty to pick from for breakfast from hot to cold, your choice and the main hot entrée changed daily. I don't think you can go wrong staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I had booked my team of 7 at this hotel for onsite visits to nearby hospitals. Over the past few months, this team has been traveling throughout California assessing various health care facilities. We enjoy a hospitable hotel and while discerning are never expecting too much.

Upon arrival, we were pleased with our reception and our rooms - refrigerators, microwaves - a mini-suite. However, the beds had "comforters" rather than the more sanitary cotton duvet covers, which can be laundered with each new guest.

After returning to my room at around 5:30pm on the day after check-in, it wasn't cleaned. So I called the Front Desk. I got a chilly reception with this salutation: "Front Desk" - no name, no "how can I help you?". I said my room wasn't cleaned. Her response: "housekeeping leaves at 3pm". So I asked if my room would be cleaned and she repeated "housekeeping leaves at 3pm". I said "well, so, I'm pretty much out of luck?" She responded "I can send fresh towels". Not good.

I want my room cleaned.

Additionally, this hotel is in the San Bernardino area of Southern California - hot and dry. The hotel's convenience shop had NO BOTTLED WATER and TWO DIET PEPSI's as their offering for thirsty travelers not wanting to imbibe in San Bernardino County tap water. And, this was over the 2 night stay. Never replenished their stock. And when asked, the staff said "sorry we're out".

Not acceptable.

Live up to your promises "Country Inn and Suites". I travel nationally and internationally. I travel with a team. We won't be using your hotels again.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel if you want bottled water available for purchase, a room cleaned daily o...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mamayer102
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with your recent stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Thank you for your feedback and we hope for another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I spent here 2 nights with my family. The hotel is very easy to find and they have a big parking lot.
The rooms are clean and old furnished but in the complex is good. Little overpriced for the quality of the stay.

They really need to work on service. No one attend us for the check in and we have to wait 20 minutes before somebody shows up. Also during the night the fire alarm went on and we had to move all out. Nobady of the management shows up and we had to wait the fire department to figure out what to do.
Thank go nothing severe.

I would not go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been staying in Beaumont for about $70. but found this bargain just 15 miles down the road for about $90. The free happy hour consists of wine and beer with one hot hor'dourve and several cold items from 5 to 7 p m. The complementary breakfast includes cooked-to-order omelettes, serve-yourself scramled eggs, fresh fruit, fruit juice selection, cereals, bagles, bacon or sausage or biscuits and gravy and a selection of coffees and teas.......wow, what a deal!

Room Tip: We have stayed on all 3 floors and the rooms are all very large for this price range with hide-a-bed...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank justbsp
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

I am glad to hear you enjoyed took advantage of all our amenities. We hope to see you when your travel brings you back to Redlands!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you will be visiting Redlands during the four years your child will study at UoR, then make this your home base NOW! You won't regret it. On the contrary, you will look forward to travelling to Redlands to get to stay here. I just discovered it this past weekend when we were there for our daughter's college commencement and I booked a block of rooms in April after I'd had reservations somewhere else since January. Couldn't believe it wasn't sold out. I wish we had always stayed here. In all the four years of visiting her for homecoming weekend, moving her in and out, swim meets, etc,, we always stayed at other places on Colton which are fine however they are not as nice as this. Located just a 1/2 block from Colton at Alabama and convenient on ramp to the 10, the Country Inn & Suites is a lovely, spacious, relaxing, comfortable, quiet, convenient, updated, property that has all the amenities you could want like: hot breakfast buffet with omelettes cooked to order; wet bar with coffeemaker/fridge/micro; a sitting area in each room with pull out sofa; a business center with free printing; a nice cancellation policy 24 hours before arrival; UoR special rate. I was so proud to have my extended family in this place and they raved. (Also the Old Spaghetti Factory across the street is super convenient). Just in every way, it was just a pleasure. But the icing on the cake is the kind, helpful, courteous, patient and thorough staff (Joe, Victoria, Aniesa). They allowed us an early check-in and a late check-out which my family really appreciated during our whirlwind weekend of celebrating. I felt they did everything they could to make it pleasant. So . . . I've never written a review for a hotel before but with a gem like this, I was compelled to show them my gratitude with a five-star rating. Don't know when I will ever get to stay here again, since my daughter has graduated, but I would certainly look into another Country Inn & Suites in a different destination based on my experience here. OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you for making our visit -- during a particularly special time for our family -- so wonderful!

Room Tip: I was told to ask for rooms furthest from the freeway which they accommodated. Inside it was lovely...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank highlyselective

Thank you for the great feedback and detailed review of our hotel. We love our Redlands University students and their families. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#3 of 9 in Redlands
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 33 in San Bernardino

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA

Address: 1650 Industrial Park Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
Location: United States > California > Redlands
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Price Range: $110 - $186 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands Hotel Redlands