“Wonderful - would stay there again in a heartbeat!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Goodyear, Arizona
“Wonderful - would stay there again in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

We needed a place to stay near Colton and picked Country Inn and Suites in Redlands sight unseen. What a pleasant surprise. Although near the freeway, it was very quiet. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. And the the full breakfast was awesome: waffles, fruit, omelets made to order! (Gee, hope my husband doesn't start to expect this at home.) Country Inn and Suites in Redlands was indeed wonderful and we will undoubtedly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Deb L
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands), responded to this review, December 13, 2011
Thank you very much for the wonderful compliments. Our staff values each and every guest we have. We are slowly making some changes, that will make The Country Inns and Suites better than ever. Thank you for your loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Tucson, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at this property. We rented a one-bedroom suite and my wife (who is picky about mattresses being too soft or too hard) did not have a complaint about her rest. The staff was extremely friendly, the full breakfast very good (we were there for "omelette morning"). As Club Carlson members, we have never been disappointed in a franchise location but certainly this is one of the best. Location is good too, lots of restaurants and shopping within just a few mile radius.

Room Tip: We're partial to the separated rooms.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Tucson Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again, when your in the area. Happy Holidays
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2011

I have been renting Hotels for 2 months until I find a home to rent in the area, and I have stayed at Comfort Inn (YUCK) and Ayres (looks like a motel with outside door entrances) and now I AM STAYING AT THE BEST HOTEL IN REDLANDS THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES. I am in a Suite with 2 Rooms and 2 TVS.Don't go to Ayres or Comfort Inn they shut down breakfast at 9am, and they have someone give you portions so you cant take as much as you want. NOT COUNTRY INN, i see customers in the morning with HUGE STACKS OF WAFFLES AND EGGS AND POTATOES. Nobody stops you from eating like a pig, and feeding your family till they cant eat anymore (familys listen up you can save a fortune on breakfast here). Country Inn gives you till 9:30 and they never leave a Tip jar out like Ayres Suites does, and you get an extra half hour to eat breakfast. Also, the managers at Ayres love to run in the breakfast area after it closes to guests so they can make the food staff make them breakfast (are you kidding). I want you to know that the General Manager spoiled me with this AWESOME SUITE, and the Director of Marketing let me keep this rate for a whole week, and Ciera and Gerrold at the front desk spent 2 hours helping me find places to consider moving in the area. Ciera gave me a map showing me the best neighborhoods to live in. Also, You will feel 100% safe here and never worry about traveling alone or bringing your family here. Ciera and Gerrold make you feel like you are at home, and its fun to hang out in their lobby and watch tv (unlike Ayres and Comfort) where they look at you like they want you to leave after you check in. ALSO, The rooms are SUPER CLEAN not like Comfort Inn where the toilet was dirty, and Ayres where they have bugs in the room because they have outside motel doors on their hotel. Valentina cleans my room and they are 100% Spotless, and I am super picky.

Room Tip: Get a Suite, they are amazing
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Paul P
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands), responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful review. We take pride in making everyone feel like they are at home. We hope to see you again.
Cupertino, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Room was spacious and bed was comfortable. Desk was large enough to function as a normal work desk. Room was quiet and clean; we got a good night's sleep.
The hot breakfast was great. Scrambled eggs were fluffy, oatmeal was creamy and there was a nice selection of fresh fruits. The breakfast included yogurt, pastries, biscuits/gravy and a selection of fruit juices. Hotel can be seen from eastbound I-10, making it easy to find for travelers.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Explorer100
Thank you for your review. I am very glad you enjoyed our breakfast, many of our items are made fresh on a daily basis, with a different variety each day, and our made to order omelet is out of this world. Thank you for choosing Country Inns & Suites we would love to see you again.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

Ciera at the front desk took EXCELLENT care of me when I checked into the hotel. Ciera wanted to make sure I had a room facing my car, and helped me with directions to the restaurants and stores nearby. Ciera also told me that the this Comfort Inn has extra security that requires anyone going to the 3rd floor to have a guest key to put in the elevator to even access the floor (Ayres doesn't have this and I know a lot of women will like this when traveling alone). I also want to say the hotel rate was Fantastic!! I booked my hotel on the Country Inn Website and I got a AAA rate of $72.00 a night for a King Suite (and I stayed 4 nights). Ciera told me about the free breakfast and dinner they served at the hotel (Yes I said Dinner and Breakfast). I went down in the morning for breakfast, and the food looked fantastic and I said to the morning staff I wish I could have an Omelet (they made me one and asked me what I would like in it, WOW). I went and sat down at the table and they served me a Vegetable Omelet with Cheese and Orange Juice while I watched CNN on their huge flatscreen TV in the restaurant. When I came back later from work and walked past the lobby Ciera said "Welcome Home" and offered me 2 Free Drinks (beer, wine), and served some appetizers (they have amazing fresh egg rolls). Also, my room had an amazing White Down Comforter and was spotless clean along with 7 HUGE Pillows to help me sleep like a baby!! THANK YOU CIERA FOR YOUR AMAZING SERVICE!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands), responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Thank you Thomas for the wonderful review, we are improving each and every day, to accomodate our guests and their needs, to make Country Inns and Suites the best hotel around. We hope to see you again.
los angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed here for one night in September 2011 and it was absolutely perfect. I had a stressful and important meeting the next day and the hotel made sure to provide me with a quiet and very clean room. I booked a regular room and it was larger than most regular rooms I have stayed in. The bathroom had nice granite tiles and a lovely shower. There was also a small fridge, microwave and sink area for your personal use. The internet was also complimentary and it was very fast. The check in and check out staff were both excellent and overall it was a wonderful stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands), responded to this review, September 21, 2011
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. We are glad you had such a nice stay, and look forward to seeing you again.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

Out of the way place to stay for mountain activities, but well worth it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Our team at the Country Inn in Redlands would like to thank you for your business, and look forward to seeing you again. I am very happy you enjoyed our breakfast and made to order omelet bar.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#3 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)? Share your experiences!