“Disappointing and not worth it...many better Thai places”

Papaya Bay Thai Cuisine
Ranked #94 of 228 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Southern CA
“Disappointing and not worth it...many better Thai places”
Reviewed July 4, 2009

I used to eat here regularly; however, they have drastically changed over the past few years. We went back as this is the only one still open in the area (the other 3 locations closed down) and now I know why. The food was so-so but the service was terrible. Our order was messed up and all we were told by management when we asked why it wasn't the right dish was that it was a nice dish and that it would be wayyyyyy more expensive for the same thing elsewhere. I disagree. There was total communication break down; we left very disappointed. There are many other Thai places in the area that blow this place away. Save your money, time and get better food and service elsewhere.

Redlands, California
“The food is just ok”
Reviewed December 23, 2008

I agree with the food being a bit too sweet-but you can always get served quickly and the staff is extremely sweet.

2 Thank lula43
“Average thai-food joint...”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

Average thai-food joint. Dishes tend to be a bit to sweet.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite Thai restaurant in town - the food tastes very fresh, and everything I've tried was terrific.”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is good but expensive.”
Reviewed November 21, 2007

Food is good but expensive.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook