“Above average”

Comfort Suites Redlands
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Customer service if outstanding. Very clean. Breakfast was well done.
Stay here

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

I was very pleased with the staff. They were very friendly and helpful at every turn. Helping find a place to eat or directions to different places I needed to go, and even lending me a pillow so I could see out of my rental car (I am short and needed a boost!). The rooms and lobby were very clean and inviting. I really enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay experience with other travelers. We are always ready and eager to assist our guest and appreciate it very much when we are recognized by them. THANK YOU so much. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

Loved it. When I was checking in they matched the price of a website were it was a little less expensive. Staff was always friendly, and the room service was great. I will definetly be staying here again

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comment. We are glad you liked our hotel and the staff service. We appreciate your business and look forward to your visit again.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

If you have to spend time away from home, this hotel is the next best thing.
Very comfortable , the suites are a nice size for a solo travelar, not hugh that you feel lonly in but not wall to wall that you get at other hotels for the same price in the area.
When i had my famley with me for over night it still felt like just the right size.
The indoor pool and work out area come in handy too, especially during the cool months.
The staff is excellent and the morning breakfast is always yummy and hot waiting for
the morning risers..
I have stayed their off and on for a couple of months and I will be back ...

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2011

Thank you for being our loyal guest. We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience with other travelers. We are glad you like the size of our suites & hotel amenities. We look forward to welcome you again and to provide the same level of service you expect.

Reviewed January 6, 2011

Hotel staff is very accomodating and pleasureable.

Rooms are decent and clean.

Breakfast accomodations are great. Lots to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2011

Dear janene_benny,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We are very happy you liked our hotel accommodation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2010

The Comfort Suites-Redlands refused to honor the reservation rate made through AAA.com. I showed them a hard copy of the reservation to no avail.
I sent an email complaint to Triple-A with their promise of a reply within 24 hours. I did not receive a reply.
Lessons learned: I cannot trust Comfort Suites to honor an AAA.com reservation and I cannot count on AAA.com to resolve a reservation problem with a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Explorer100

Dear Explorer100,

I am sorry to learn we were not able to provide you the correct information about the aaa.com rate. I will be happy to discuss your concern and to resolve it as soon as possible. I like to thank you for sharing your concern with us & I hope to hear back from you soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2010

Whenever we have to go to the Redlands area, we always stay here. The hotel is immaculate, the beds are very comfortable, and the staff is always friendly and pleasant. They serve a wide variety of foods during the complimentary breakfast. There are two free newspapers to choose from, free computers off the lobby, and yummy cookies when you check in at night. Since it is a suite, the room is larger with a fridge and microwave. We think it is a great value and a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Connie047
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2010

Thank you for writing a nice review about our hotel. We try to provide the best accommodations and services to each guest. We truly hope you enjoyed our new, expanded, hot breakfast menu. Thank you for recognizing our effort.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 33 in San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites Highland

Been to Comfort Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!