All reviews indoor pool stay there again free breakfast san bernardino very pleasant stay rooms are large excellent stay nice room the breakfast area home away from home a great place to stay yogurt king bed coffee maker front desk staff freeway winn
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Indoor pool and hot tub. Big and clean rooms. Hot breakfast and plenty of free parking along with easy freeway access. Plenty of value for under $100 a night is hard to find in decent areas and includes newspapers. I would definitely recommend for anyone.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2016

I traveled to the area for a photography workshop that was taking place in Oak Glen. It was recommended to stay in Redlands, so I chose this hotel. It was a little outdated but comfortable. The first room they fave me smelled of awful BO, and they switched me over to another room with no hassle, which was fine. It was close to the freeway and I had easy access to pretty much anywhere that I needed to go. There are lots of fast food restaurants near by. The breakfast was decent in the morning and I was happy to see that it was available until 9am. If I ever have to travel to this area again, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. Internet was included and I had no problems with connectivity or speed.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2016

This is a wonderful hotel in a good location just off the freeway. The room was very quiet, probably because the building is older and has thicker walls and better insulation than hotels built in the last ten years. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There are several restaurants nearby, including The Old Spaghetti Factory. The room was reasonably priced, and we'd certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2016

we stayed at this hotel while visiting in the Redlands area and this was the best hotel we stayed at during our two weeks on the road. The staff was exceptional from the front desk workers, to the hostess for the free breakfast and housekeeping. Excellent facility - loved the swimming pool. Room was very good. I requested top floor on quiet side of hotel away from elevator and we got that. Great value too. And they had cut fruit cups as part of their breakfast and fresh fruit in the lobby. Only suggestion would be have a bench in the fitness center for those using the weights. Lovely, well cared for outside areas.

Room tip: I love quiet except for a fan. West side of hotel was very quiet and AC/heat had a constant fan option which some hotels do not have.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2016

Hotel located on the eastern edge of the LA Metropolis, at the junction of the 10 and 210 Freeways. Right off the highway. Fast food / chain restaurants within walking distance. Hotel looks really nice as you approach - nicely landscaped and lit, fountain out front. I was checked in quickly by a friendly desk clerk, given a free drink and snack from the well-stocked pantry in the lobby. Upgraded without asking to a Executive Suite, on the upper floor as requested. The one-room Suite was super nicely furnished and decorated, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Huge LCD TV with huge amount of satellite channels. Got a great nights' sleep in a very comfortable bed, nice shower in morning, express check-out. Price paid was more than fair. Highly recommend this hotel if traveling into or out of LA from / to the east on I-10.

Room tip: West facing (front side of hotel) rooms have great views of sunset over Mt. San Antonio.
Date of stay: May 2016