“My stay at Comfort Suites, Redlands, Ca.”

Comfort Suites Redlands
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Santa Rosa, California
“My stay at Comfort Suites, Redlands, Ca.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Two of us stayed at the Comfort Suites in Redlands, Ca. for three nights. We were so impressed with how clean everything was! The people at the front desk were very polite and helpful as well as the breakfast person who kept the food coming! Our room was very comfortable! We had a cozy couch, big T.V. screen, refrigerator, microwave, desk, Wi-Fi, etc. The linens were clean and the bed did not have the ugly, heavy, comforter on it that probably never gets washed. I like having the linens over the down comforter with a little runner over the bottom of the bed to give it a splash of color. The bathroom was clean and plenty of towels were available. We used the swimming pool and hot tub....nice! One visit the smell of chlorine was a little overwhelming though. The breakfast bar had a nice selection and once again, was very clean! I recommend staying at this hotel as it is in a convenient location to everything....great stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor overlooking the entrance- facing west....quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your stay experience with us. We are glad to know your stay was enjoyable and pleasant one and you enjoyed our hotel amenities as well as our customer service. Please stay with us again in future.

Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed 3 nights in January 14. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and well looked after, and bedding comfortable and fresh. Location very convenient to I 10, Our room faced away from freeway, and noise was not a problem. Excellent value.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear Guest,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and other fellow travelers. We are glad your stay was pleasant with us. We hope you stay with us again when in the area.
Thank you very much!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This will be 5 star review and it is as good as it gets for family travelers with specific tasks in mind to be accomplished. Stayed there few times during family trips to Big Bear Snow summit. Kids like to be in and out of snow area but not much of the cold weather for a long time, so this hotel is closest to our destinations and doing very well. Nice clean and quite room, with all we need inside and complementary breakfast with plenty of to choose from. Good location for dining out and conveniently located in city if you need something extra. Ample of parking spaces and in is free. As a BEST option for kids delight this hotel has an indoor pool with hot tub, so even in winter time there is lots of fun for them to do. Our kids are too small to accomplish so called Serf to Summit tasks in our unique and incredible California environment but we did managed to go to ocean where they played with waives, drive into snow summit where they played with snow and build a snow man and in the evening had fun in pool and spa tub, and finish day with pepperoni pizza - all within one day. Truly great family fun, delight for kids, and sense of proud as a parent that you were able to keep your promise to do all that in one day. It is a simple and doable family fun where everyone has its own fun time and I can assure you that this is the thing that will be remembered by kids.

This hotel is comes as necessity if you planning to do something like that and we are thankful to this hotels friendly staff and workers who helped us make it happened.

Room Tip: As a BEST option for kids delight this hotel has an indoor pool with hot tub, so even in winter time...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Garaz Z
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
We appreciate your very nice words, I will pass along to the entire staff. We are very glad that you and your family enjoyed your stays with us. Yes, you are very true....these are the memories kids are going cherish for the years to come.....Thank you again!!!!
We look forward to seeing you again!
Chico, California
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have stayed at the Comfort Suites Redlands,1230 W. Colton Ave., twice. The employess are welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean and quiet, and the breakfast is excellent. Restaurants are close.

Room Tip: Be specific if you want two beds and not a sofa bed.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
It was our pleasure to host you and to be of service, and hope we will see you again in the future.
Thank you very much for your appreciation!
Redlands, California
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed two weeks in the Comfort Suites when our home was being renovated. We had a great stay! The staff was very professional, helpful, and accommodating, the hotel was new, conveniently located, quiet and relaxing, the room was large and comfortable, the breakfast room was great, and the maid service kept the room and the entire hotel perfectly clean. The free Internet connection and business center allowed me to work remotely which was really helpful. Thanks to Shawn and his staff!

Santa Cruz, CA
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Our room was nice and comfortable. There was a pull-out sofa, which the kids slept on. They were fine with it, but I would not want to have to sleep on it myself. The pool is an important feature of any motel for us, and this pool was very nice.Normally I'm not very fond of indoor pools, but since it was a bit chilly at the time of our stay, it was good. We had it all to ourselves on a Sunday morning. When we walked in I saw the sign that said "Breathing Room" on the front, and I thought, "Great! Maybe that means the windows in the room actually open." Then I saw that it meant the whole hotel was smoke-free, which is also great. But the windows actually do open, a big plus for me as I like fresh air. The breakfast was really great. Lot's of different options, including hot biscuits and gravy and eggs. A very nice stay.

Miami
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I want to let you know, that during my stay at the Comforts Suites, Redlands California, Mr. Shawn was so nice. Mr. Shawn offered me with 100% satisfaction stay, he treated my husband and I, as if he knew us for always. His professionalism and care really impressed us. The hotel is maginificent. It is kept so extremely clean, each day all walls are cleaned, everything sparkles, and it smells so pretty. The breakfast is delicious, a full hot breakfast, it is really incredible. Each day, a new selection for breakfast. Also, 24 hours coffee and chilled water at the front desk. These people here at this location really have a GEM of a hotel. The room was amazing, the bed is so comfortable, and everything again so clean, and sparkling. The pool and hot jacuzzi are amazing, everything smells like new and clean. Mr. Shawn is a great gentlement and so are his team. Everyone is so generous, and always eager to assist, no matter waht you need. The internet service is there 24 hours, they also have a honor system small shop available in the lobby. Towels at the pool. I just want to thank Shawn for being so carying with us, and for being so friendly. And, also, I enjoyed a visit with my nieces and nephew for about 1 hour, and Shawn was so generous to permit that visit. Thank you Shawn, I wish you much success, and continue to keep your hotel so sparkling clean. I want to that now in my house, clean the walls so nicely, and keep it so nice and clean and smelling so fresh. I really recommend this hotel 100 plus 100 percent. This is an excellent choice. Locally centered near by restaurant just across the street, and gasoline station.... Congratulations Shawn. Best Wishes from Miami, visiting your area to visit with our family, nieces and nephews. Thanks to you we had a beautiful time, and sleep great, and ate to delicious at your breaksfast. When I visit my family again, in Redlands, I be sure to book again with you... bye for now...

Room Tip: This hotel is excellent. The room is great, I do not remember were we stayed or what side was our ro...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank becky33173
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#5 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Good Nite Inn Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino

Been to Comfort Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!