“Get together” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Redlands, California
“Get together”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We spent the night just to get away and get together we have stayed here before and were pleased with it but this time was even better. When we walked in we were greeted by Eric who was very nice and pleasant up graded our rm and a late check out. Our room was clean bed comfortable the pool and jacuzzi were very nice. When we passed the front desk Eric would always greet us with a smile and hello and ask how all was he wanted to make sure we were enjoying our stay and that we did. The spread for breakfast was great there was alot to choose from hot or cold breakfast. We will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Redlands, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I spent almost a month at this hotel while working in the area. The king sized bed/linens were great. Loved the marble in the LARGE bathroom. The bar sink, microwave, frig all worked well.
Shaun and other hotel staff were always accomodating even when I asked for wake up calls at 4 pm. (I was working nights). Full hot breakfasts with fresh fruit cups were great. This hotel beat out all the others my colleagues were staying at by a mile!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room as I was going to work nights. They put me in front, away from Hiway 10. Sl...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We often stay in Comfort Suites and this is one of the best we have been in. Cannot complain about anything. Very clean and well appointed. It is a star of the chain. The desk attendant was very helpful in providing local information. The rooms had more than enough outlets for all of today's electronics.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
La Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

By most accounts you wouldn't think you'd get stranded by a snow storm in Southern California, but it can happen. We were on our way to Big Bear and the roads were R-2 conditions. We waited on 330 for 3 hours and finally gave up. Searched some local hotels all of which were to full capacity. We found the Comfort Suites in Redlands and the service and amenities were impeccable. We thought that prices might be gouging given the circumstances, but we were wrong. Comfort Suites charged their normal rates and when you think about the fact that a full hot breakfast was included, waffles, eggs, french toast, biscuits and gravy, then you really have a deal. Our jacuzzi tub room with a king size bed was warm and inviting. We had a nice unplanned romantic evening. The desk clerk was informative and understanding since we were totally unprepared to stay the night in a hotel. They provided us courtesy toiletries that are not necessarily in the room. Kudos to the staff at this great hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for discounts AAA etc. Jacuzzi room large and spacious
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The manager Shawn was very attentive and helpful as was his staff. My daughter called and spoke to Alex about her need for a safety pin. Alex located a sewing kit for her that contained this. Shawn was always busy helping and making sure that everyone was happy. Both gentlemen smiled and were very polite. The only thing I would like they do not have is organic food. Indoor pool and jaquizzi was nice too. All was very excellent!

Room Tip: All rooms are soundproof because we could not hear the ice machine running outside our room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Saint Joseph, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Shaun is always friendly, cheerful and helpful whenever I call, which is frequently. It is a favorite place to stay by our office staff whenever they are in the Redlands area every 3-4 months. They even know us by name!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Eatonton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

There is not much to choose from, in the way of hotels, in this area, but I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The hotel is a little dated, but clean and has what I needed. The room was large, included a desk, flat screen TV, microwave & mini frig, sofa, and comfortable bed & pillows. There were plenty of outlets and the WiFi was good. There was a vinyl (?) odor in my room, and the housekeeper working in the next room spayed air freshener for me, but the odor lingered. I got used to it and only noticed it when entering the room. I was too settled in to request a move and it wasn't that offensive. I didn't go to the free breakfast buffet or use the multi-colored lighted pool, but I did use the 24-hour fitness center. The equipment is very old and it's sparsely furnished with free weights and only 1 each of treadmill, bike & stair climber. There was only 1 towel and it was used. This was the case my whole stay. Although the hotel and rooms are clean, I think the fitness center is forgotten about. Maybe it is not used that often? The check-in clerk (I didn't get his name) was very accommodating when I arrived before check-in time. He found me a ready room in a quiet location. He was very professional and welcoming. I would stay there again, but I really think they need to update the fitness center.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
4.5 of 5 stars 787 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
3.5 of 5 stars 356 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino

Been to Comfort Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!