“One of the Best”

Comfort Suites Redlands
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We often stay in Comfort Suites and this is one of the best we have been in. Cannot complain about anything. Very clean and well appointed. It is a star of the chain. The desk attendant was very helpful in providing local information. The rooms had more than enough outlets for all of today's electronics.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Redlands

Reviewed February 25, 2013

By most accounts you wouldn't think you'd get stranded by a snow storm in Southern California, but it can happen. We were on our way to Big Bear and the roads were R-2 conditions. We waited on 330 for 3 hours and finally gave up. Searched some local hotels all of which were to full capacity. We found the Comfort Suites in Redlands and the service and amenities were impeccable. We thought that prices might be gouging given the circumstances, but we were wrong. Comfort Suites charged their normal rates and when you think about the fact that a full hot breakfast was included, waffles, eggs, french toast, biscuits and gravy, then you really have a deal. Our jacuzzi tub room with a king size bed was warm and inviting. We had a nice unplanned romantic evening. The desk clerk was informative and understanding since we were totally unprepared to stay the night in a hotel. They provided us courtesy toiletries that are not necessarily in the room. Kudos to the staff at this great hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for discounts AAA etc. Jacuzzi room large and spacious
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The manager Shawn was very attentive and helpful as was his staff. My daughter called and spoke to Alex about her need for a safety pin. Alex located a sewing kit for her that contained this. Shawn was always busy helping and making sure that everyone was happy. Both gentlemen smiled and were very polite. The only thing I would like they do not have is organic food. Indoor pool and jaquizzi was nice too. All was very excellent!

Room Tip: All rooms are soundproof because we could not hear the ice machine running outside our room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Shaun is always friendly, cheerful and helpful whenever I call, which is frequently. It is a favorite place to stay by our office staff whenever they are in the Redlands area every 3-4 months. They even know us by name!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2013

There is not much to choose from, in the way of hotels, in this area, but I was pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The hotel is a little dated, but clean and has what I needed. The room was large, included a desk, flat screen TV, microwave & mini frig, sofa, and comfortable bed & pillows. There were plenty of outlets and the WiFi was good. There was a vinyl (?) odor in my room, and the housekeeper working in the next room spayed air freshener for me, but the odor lingered. I got used to it and only noticed it when entering the room. I was too settled in to request a move and it wasn't that offensive. I didn't go to the free breakfast buffet or use the multi-colored lighted pool, but I did use the 24-hour fitness center. The equipment is very old and it's sparsely furnished with free weights and only 1 each of treadmill, bike & stair climber. There was only 1 towel and it was used. This was the case my whole stay. Although the hotel and rooms are clean, I think the fitness center is forgotten about. Maybe it is not used that often? The check-in clerk (I didn't get his name) was very accommodating when I arrived before check-in time. He found me a ready room in a quiet location. He was very professional and welcoming. I would stay there again, but I really think they need to update the fitness center.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a well cared for hotel, my room was beautiful and smelled great, management was friendly and, very accommodating. Breakfast was great vegetarian friendly. This is my stop next time I am in town. My only problem is that there where some crazy folks who stayed up all night running around and making noise until about 3am in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

From the time we arrived we were treated as VIPs. They up graded our room to the top floor in the quiet area. Our room was big & spacious. The night shades are so efficient, we were able to sleep well into the mornings.
I love the idea we can even open the windows for fresh air; no other hotel we stay at has that option.
There are so many choices for breakfast even for vegetarians, its hard to choose what to eat. Everything was found clean and tidy.
We had an awesome time visiting family for the Holidays & then coming back to what felt like a resort (not a hotel) to just chill & relax.
We will diffidently stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Dynasty Suites Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#5 of 9 in Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S

Been to Comfort Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!