“Monthy visits - Excellent Accamodations”

Comfort Suites Redlands
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The rooms are very nice, clean and quiet. The staff is wonderful
they are helpfully, polite and always with a smile. Cleaning staff are
very nice. I have spent a lot of time at this facility - once a month
for a year now and feel like I'm coming home each time. The beds
are great and love the pillows.

Room Tip: they have a great value with AARP and AAA. Make reservations especially around May and June
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
gmca720, Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for your review and your continued patronage. It means a lot to us to see our guest come back to stay again. Our staff works very hard to provide every guest the best possible stay and we are happy you are pleased with all your stays. Thank you again and see you next month.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Redlands

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We were visiting friends in the area and I always use Trip Advisor as my guide when visiting for the first time. My goal is the nicest place for a reasonable price. We were staying several days so we wanted a little extra space with a fridge and microwave and breakfast included. The Comfort Inn seemed to meet our requirements and the price was attractive. Our first impression was good as the place was neat and clean and the front desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming. The clerk upgraded us to a business type room with a double recliner chair and a nice desk for using our computer. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast area was spotless and all the staff was friendly. The breakfast was the usual for Comfort Inns with both hot and cold offerings. We did not use the small indoor pool nor the small fitness room so I can't comment. All in all this was a good stay for us and was an excellent value for the price. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: If you want a little extra space and don't need the sofa bed ask for the business suite. In stea...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We appreciate our guests and there comments. We enjoyed serving you while you were here and we would like to invite you to return and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I stay at the Comfort Suites for a couple of nights every six weeks or so. I have found the staff to be helpful and courteous. They have gone above and beyond on more than one occasion. The rooms are clean and spacious. Sometimes I am traveling with family members, but other times I am alone and I always feel safe. In my experience, Comfort Suites is the best place to stay in Redlands. I recommend it to families coming to visit University of Redlands as it is very convenient and family-friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our loyal guest. We do take pride in our hotel and our customer service and I am glad we have met your expectations. We do know you have many hotel choices in Redlands and want to thank you for choosing ours for your stay. We appreciate your continued business and your recommendation to fellow University of Redlands visitors.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

A gentleman and employee @ the front desk, was most, most helpful, knowledgable, caring. He went "beyond" what his job description may be, to assist my 85 year old (ambulatory) sweet Mum. Additionally, he worked with our family 2 + times (prior to my Mum's arrival)- to make perfect preparations. Thank you, Shawn,!! 12/22/11 - 12/29/11.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. My staff members are always ready to assist each guest to make their stay most enjoyable and pleasant. I am glad that one of my staff members exceeded your expectation during your recent stay with us. Hope to see you again soon and we wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We were only looking for a good place to stay in Redlands so we should have no complaint about the breakfast. We were not the least disappointed in the room. It was great: attractive, large, clean, perfect. The breakfast, on the other hand, was really poor. Empty serving dishes, items not replenished, pitiful service. However, we'd heartily recommend the room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel to fellow travelers. I apologize we were not able to meet your expectation for breakfast. Your input has helped us improve our breakfast so similar situation doesn't happen again. Thank you again. We hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

THEY GIVE GREAT DISCOUNTS AT THIS COUNTRY INN WHICH ARE LOWER THAN COMFORT AND AYRES (MY RATE WAS $40 LESS THAN AYRES AND $50 LESS THAN cOMFORT INN)

I am a Loma Linda Hospital administrator, and I recently stayed at this hotel AND I LOVE IT!! I have been recommending this hotel to Loma Linda staff on a daily basis because of the fantastic service, and all the services they offer. I also noticed that when I arrived at the hotel their was a Physician meeting going on in their conference room.

I also wanted to mention that in my rush I accidently hit the button to open my car trunk around 8pm at night. I woke up the next morning and had an Omellete with Fresh Cut Pineapples and Grapes for breakfast all provided by Comfort Suites. I went out to my car at 7;45 only to discover my trunk open all night. I was happy to see that nobody had removed anything from my trunk, and yet it had been open all night. Comfort Suites customers are good people unlike other hotels with shady customers.

I hope if you want to stay somewhere secure, safe, and friendly you will pick this hotel. I would recommend staying on the 3rd floor because it requires your Key for access, so nobody can just follow you up to that floor (elevator and stairs and secured for the 3rd floor).

I also want to say that Ciera, Gerrald, Markus, and Beth went out of their way to spoil me.

Don't forget the Ihop is next store and they have all you can eat Pancakes for $4.99, and they have Old Spagetti Factory across the street, and you get free desserts if you go to Old Spagetti Factorys Facebook page.. I stayed at Ayres hotels before and they only had a car dealership next store. THIS IS THE ONLY HOTEL WITH RESTAURANTS AND GAS STATIONS ALL WITHIIN WALKING DISTANCE!! Dont forget to go just down the street to Citrus Plaza (its 3 minutes from Country Inn) and has the following stores:
Bed Bath & Beyond
Verizon

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Was in area to attend a week long conference at Loma Linda University. Above excellent customer service from Shaun, front desk clerk on check in and every shift he was on. He is very professional and personable. Provided a map and highlighted routes and features that I would need over the course of the week. Special attention to small details daily, upgraded my room as I was there for a week. The room was spacious, comfortable, quiet, met all my needs. Refrigerator and microwave were a blessing. Wireless internet worked well in my room, easy freeway access; post office and grocery store close by. LLU about 8 minutes away by car. Good variety for breakfast, including yogurt, fresh fruit, hot egg, and meat dishes. Bowl of fruit and coffee/ice water available in lobby in the evening, along with cookies in early evening. Although I didn't use them there were several restaurants in the immediate area, and a small strip mall close by as well as the AAA office. I would definitely stay again at this location if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
gmca720, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recognizing our staff member. We appreciate when our hard work and efforts are recognized by our guest. Shaun was very pleased by your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our hotel amenities. We look forward to seeing you again. Way to go Shaun!!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Dynasty Suites Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#5 of 9 in Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S

Been to Comfort Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!