“First rate experience.”

Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went to this fine establishment with my wife on the advice of a good friend.We were greeted with a smile by the hostess and promptly sat. Our waiter Seamus asked us whether it was our first time there and as we said ''yes'' he took our menus, and fed us! He also paired our food with wine. What a wonderful evening we had!! First class from start to finish!.Thank you Joe's!!,.

There are newer reviews for The Restaurant of Joe Greensleeves

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Service is always great, atmosphere wonderful, prices are high (but it is "fine" dining). I only give it an average, because it is such a meat based restaurant, and if you are vegetarian, you are out of luck. They usually have pasta, and the chef will make you a veggie plate, but if you eat there more than once a year, it gets old.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Had lunch here yesterday. Halibut with potatoes and broccoli was suggested by the friendly waiter. The capers and lemon sauce on the fish was brilliant. Wish I had had a salad. Bread was fresh and tasty and serves with a infused garlic olive oil. Hope to go back sometime for dinner

2  Thank Bernie82225
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I traveled to Redlands, CA today 6/12/2012 and ate at the Restaurant of Joe Greensleeves. It was a very pleasant experience. Redlands is a nice little town and Joe Greensleeves is a nice dinning choice while there. I had their "Soup of Two Soups" which in this case consisted of a corn chowder and a tomato bisque --- both served in one bowl (visualize a yin/yang sign). Both soups were very good and I cannot tell you which I liked best. I also had a fine pasta dish. The menu changes weekly --- my menu was from June 8 - June 14 --- but many of the most popular items appear regularly. A great place to spend some time in Redlands.

2  Thank Dwain C
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We have enjoyed Joe Greensleeves since moving to Redlands 25 years ago. It still is a restaurant with fine food and fine service. My only complaint is the "Greensleeve" appetizer is not what it used to be. Bring back the original!

2  Thank Jimberdoo