“WOW!”

The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe
Ranked #4 of 231 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Description: Established in 1998. The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe opened in 1998 with the goal of providing a unique and high quality product in a relaxed and enjoyable setting. We strive to use the highest quality and freshest ingredients to make sure your dinning experience is phenomenal. The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe is owned and operated by Scott Brandt, Eric Brandt and Tim Preston. Scott has been at the shoppe since it opened in 1998. Eric joined on in 2005 and Tim retired from the Air Force after 27 years to join on in 2017. Scott, Eric and Tim bought the business from Bill and Don Craw and strive to keep the same standards and quality of food. The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe offers over 75 unique pizzas with roughly 120 toppings to choose from. We make our dough fresh daily which is an italian white bread and not your typical pizza dough as well as homemade pizza sauce that has two types of tomato sauces and seasoned with 9 different seasonings. With categories like, Vegetarian, Sea Food, Hot and Spicy, Local Favorites, ...on a pizza? Along with and large selection of Hand Crafted Ales, great bottled soda and Ne Hi Sodas on the self serve tap. We feature local breweries on draft and in bottle-Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, Ritual Craft Brewery, Escape Craft Brewery, Stone Brewing, and so on.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Who would have ever thought that mashed potatoes or pasta on a pizza would be good?!?!?! Well its not, its fantastic. There is a not normal pizza to fit everyone's taste. Quite an experience. There mini pizzas are perfect for one.

There are newer reviews for The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I love, love gourmet pizza, and I'm a very adventurous and open-minded eater, but this place does NOT cut it. My biggest complaint is with their crust. It isn't pizza dough, it's more like pie crust. Granted, the pie crust tastes just fine, but it isn't pizza crust. The toppings are very average, nothing to rave about. They have a broad selection, but I really wasn't blown away by anything. I've been to multiple gourmet restaurants all over the country, and this one really doesn't even compare to them. I want to like the Gourmet Pizza Shoppe, but I really don't.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This isn't the chain store cardboard variety pizza. It seems to be handcrafted with unique toppings making it different and delicious.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The restaurant, though not at all fancy, has gluten free dough options and vegan cheese options as well as thick/thin options and topping that make it hard to make a choice.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've been to the one in Redlands. I am not a pizza lover but everyone I know is. The few times I've been here the place has never disappointed me. Even if you don't want to eat the beer selection is pretty good. They do something different here that I've never seen in other pizza places, you can order just the toppings on a salad. Which sounds weird but they have more then your average pizza toppings. The price special for lunch is a little better. The menu has much more which I haven't had a chance to try yet. It's also in a good location. After you carb up and your about ready to burst you can take a nice walk on the adorable tree lined, cobblestone streets, in this Redlands downtown area. After dinner we like to walk. Walk to the bakery that is right on the block behind this place for dessert (also good).